" 𝟏𝟐✩

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ "ʷᵉˢᵗ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳⁱᶜᵗ" ᵖᵃʳᵗʸⁿᵉˣᵗᵈᵒᵒʳ"ⁱ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᵖˡᵃʸ ⁿᵘᵐᵇ ᵗᵒ ˢʰⁱᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ,ᵐ ᶜᵒᵒˡ ,ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢⁿ,ᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉʷᵉ ᵃˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵒᵇˢᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿˢ"

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ
"ʷᵉˢᵗ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳⁱᶜᵗ" ᵖᵃʳᵗʸⁿᵉˣᵗᵈᵒᵒʳ
"ⁱ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᵖˡᵃʸ ⁿᵘᵐᵇ ᵗᵒ ˢʰⁱᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ
ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ,ᵐ ᶜᵒᵒˡ ,ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢⁿ,ᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
ʷᵉ ᵃˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵒᵇˢᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿˢ"

 ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ "ʷᵉˢᵗ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳⁱᶜᵗ" ᵖᵃʳᵗʸⁿᵉˣᵗᵈᵒᵒʳ"ⁱ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᵖˡᵃʸ ⁿᵘᵐᵇ ᵗᵒ ˢʰⁱᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ,ᵐ ᶜᵒᵒˡ ,ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢⁿ,ᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉʷᵉ ᵃˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵒᵇˢᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿˢ"

HARLEM NEW YORK

ʰᵃʳˡᵉᵐ ʰⁱᵍʰᵗᵘᵉˢᵈᵃʸ ¹²:⁴⁸ᵖᵐ

ʰᵃʳˡᵉᵐ ʰⁱᵍʰ
ᵗᵘᵉˢᵈᵃʸ
¹²:⁴⁸ᵖᵐ

jennie was walking around the whole building being annoying—before she saw dd come in and go to his locker. and she walked right over to him.

"hey my love." jennie said with a wide smile on her face as dd quickly turned his head to the girl—"yea" dd said dry as jennie frowned a bit.

"i missed you." jennie said batting her eyelashes as dd nodded. "thanks." dd said as he put his bookbag in his locker. jennie then wrapped her arms around dd's neck as she leaned him in.

"what are you doing." dd asked jennie with a small stank face as she attempted to kiss him—and while she did that makayla walked past.

makayla looked in the corner of her eye seeing jennie all up on dd as she turned her head back continuing to walk to the vending machine.

notti then walked cover towards makayla as she handed him his sprite—"look" makayla said pointing to jennie and dd as jennie was still all over dd.

notti squinted his eyes trying to see what makayla was taking about—as he saw his brother and the bop bitch he hated.

"man i don't even care." makayla said shrugging as notti shook his head—"you wanna go to your locker? we can pretend we getting somethin." notti said laughing as makayla thought.

"yea ima talk about my non existing man too." makayla said as her and notti laughed while walking over to the locker—and that caught dd and jennie's attention.

"i'm getting my nigga back word to." makayla said as her and notti stopped infront of her locker—and dd turned his head quickly after hearing what makayla had just said.

"what nigga? fuck you talkin about?" dd asked quickly as jennie mugged her head back looking at dd, why was he worried when she was right here?

"boy what?" makayla asked trying to play dumb as notti was trying not to laugh—"where y'all goin today?" notti asked his bestfriend as she shrugged.

"wherever he decide to take me, hopefully i get that dessert after if you know what i mean by-" makayla said but was cut off from dd slapping his hand gently around her mouth.

"why you playing with me for?" dd said as he dragged makayla by the empty classroom as he pushed her in there.

"what is ya problem dick?" makayla asked with a stank face as dd stood in the doorframe with his arms crossed—"no cuz why you playin for?" dd asked with a bored face. he knew makayla had saw him with jennie, but this is how it went.

WHAT HAPPENED

dd looked at jennie with a scrunched up face before he pushed her off of her—jennie quickly removed her arms around dd's neck as she was now angry.

"why do you keep pushing me away? is it because of that bitch?" jennie said pissed off as dd mugged her.

"jennie get the fuck away from me for real." dd said annoyed as jennie then grabbed him quickly by his neck as she attempted to kiss him. and that's when makayla had walked past.

dd watched makayla and his brother walk past and he knew he had to tell makayla the truth.

PRESENT

"so that's what happened, you coulda asked me, i never let that bitch kiss me." dd said annoyed as makayla rolled her eyes—she then punched dd slightly in his chest as he winced.

"don't be grabbing on me like that nigga, not unless we fucking." makayla said smirking as she walked over to their usual spot, and dd follows with a happy ass smile on his face.

"oh you wanna fuck or sum?" dd asked as makayla shrugged. "you feel like you deserve to have me?" makayla said as she got up onto the counter before crossing her arms.

dd nodded his head quickly with a small smirk on his face—"you would be askin for more." dd said confidently as makayla nodded. "yea aight." makayla said before dd came closer, he got in between her legs just like the first time they entered the classroom.

makayla then wrapped her arms around dd's neck as he attempted to kiss her—but makayla quickly pulled her head back causing dd to side eye her.

"unt unt, she just tried to kiss you. baby you got germs now." makayla said covering her mouth as dd quickly smacked his lips. he then grabbed makayla quickly by the throat as he kissed her, and she kissed right back.

the two were kissing for around 6 minutes before makayla finally pulled away—"alright now." makayla said with a smile as dd laughed.

"where my bestie, you made me ditch him." makayla said with her hands crossed as she sat up from the counter—"he'll be ight." dd said waving his hand as makayla rolled her eyes.

makayla and dd walked over to the door as they looked out the hallway, and they saw jennie staring at them from afar.

makayla then grabbed dd as she kissed him, and he kissed back—jennie watched it all before storming off. makayla laughed loudly before she left the classroom leaving dd standing there.

and dd knew he was falling for makayla harder.