𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟐

(doing a bonus chapter cuz i'm bored & can yall stop silent reading 💔)

HARLEM NEW YORK
STUDIO
5:48PM

MAKAYLA sat in dd's lap as he tried finishing a song he recently started writing—he had invited the girl to the studio with him because they were supposed to be hanging out today, but he got called in last minute.

"man this stressin me out." dd said tapping the pen into his forehead as makayla looked down at the rap he had written down on a sheet of paper.

he was currently trying to finish the rest of the song—but he was having a hard time finding something, plus he couldn't focus properly.

"well first you needa breath." makayla said as dd looked at his girlfriend with a bored face—"what is breathin-shh." makayla said shushing the boy with one finger on his lip as dd looked at makayla in disbelief.

"ain't no way you just-shh." makayla said repeating herself as she did the same move before dd snatched her finger off his lips.

dd quickly smacked his lips as makayla laughed loudly—"ima get us some drinks from the vending machine, be right back." makayla said as she attempted to stand up, but dd had a strong grip on her.

"noo, don't leave me ma." dd said dramatically as makayla rolled her eyes before planting a small kiss on his cheek—"i'll be right back, lemonade?" makayla asked as dd let her go while nodding slowly.

"be right back!" makayla said as she exited the room—she then went to the studio besides the one her and dd was in. makayla stuck her head into the creaked door as she saw notti, ddot, and keem sitting there going over their recent song.

notti quickly whipped his head at the small noise makayla said as he started laughing—"hey best." notti said as makayla frowned—"damn, i was tryna scare yall." makayla said as keem and ddot laughed.

"what yall doin?" makayla asked sitting down on the couch as keem pointed to the microphone—"what it look like we doin?" keem asked as makayla rolled her eyes.

"don't get jumped." makayla said as notti nodded quickly—"right cuz we jump." notti said backing up makayla as keem looked at the two.

"yeah ight." keem said laughing as makayla came closer—"how much yall got write? cuz my man can't focus." makayla said pointing to the door as ddot held the sheet of paper up showing makayla all of their progress.

"we all just got finished writing out parts, just gotta rap it now." ddot said shrugging as makayla nodded.

"well this was nice, but i gotta go back or dd gon start crying." makayla said as they all laughed—she then quickly exited the room before finally going to the vending machine.

makayla stood infront of it as she clicked the lemonade—after she was done she went back to the studio box seeing dd sitting there trying to hardest to concentrate.

"here my love." makayla said handing dd the lemade as he took it muttering a small thank you. she then got back in her position on dd's lap before running her fingers through his hair.

"stop stressing, it'll come naturally." makayla said as dd nodded slowly—he didn't know exactly why he couldn't focus, but he just couldn't.

"should i leave the room so-no." dd said as he shook his head quickly—makayla slowly threw her hands up in the air before she let out a small laugh.

"when you in here i concentrate better." dd said as makayla nodded with a smile on her face—that definitely made her day.

"that was cute, but you know like i know you can easily come up with something." makayla said as dd slowly nodded. he then thought hard as he finally was able to think of a next part to add onto the song.

"the next time i see you betta have ya grip.." dd muttered slowly as makayla nodded—"that was pain." dd said as makayla agreed. now that he finally got a start, it would be a lot easier to come up with the rest.

"thank you ma." dd said as makayla nodded before grabbing his lemonade—makayla twisted the top as she put the drink infront of dd.

dd quickly drunk it before she put the top back on—"let me cater to youu." makayla sung lowly as dd laughed loudly. "alright alright." makayla said as she went quiet so dd could focus.

"i love you." dd said smiling at makayla as she smiled back—"and i love you more, now finish!" makayla said strictly while pointing to the half filled notebook as dd laughed before nodding.