" 𝟏𝟔✩

NOW PLAYING "SEX ON THE BEACH" PARTYNEXTDOOR"Girl, you so sexyYou don't know what to do with all the attention on youAll the affection, all the attentionAll these intentions towards you"

NOW PLAYING
"SEX ON THE BEACH" PARTYNEXTDOOR
"Girl, you so sexy
You don't know what to do with all the attention on you
All the affection, all the attention
All these intentions towards you"

NOW PLAYING "SEX ON THE BEACH" PARTYNEXTDOOR"Girl, you so sexyYou don't know what to do with all the attention on youAll the affection, all the attentionAll these intentions towards you"

HARLEM NEW YORK

HARLEM HIGH2 WEEKS LATER MONDAY 12:28PM

HARLEM HIGH
2 WEEKS LATER
MONDAY 12:28PM

MAKAYLA and dd had been together for around 2 weeks now—and the two were inseparable. the kids at school always saw the two cuddled up in the hallway—and there were jealous people, but makayla and dd didn't care.

the boys were jealous mainly over dd—how did he even pull makayla? he was rude and was an asshole in their opinion—the school basically worshipped makayla, and for them to see that she was in a relationship with dd heavily upsetted them.

"let's go the vending machine." makayla said getting up from dd's lap as he nodded—makayla quickly interlinked their hands as they left the empty classroom.

makayla and dd walked into the hallways as they were going to the vending machine—makayla noticed a pair of eyes looking at her and dd, but she decided to brush it off—"whatchu want?" dd asked as him and makayla stopped infront of the vending machine.

"just a lemonade please." makayla said as dd nodded—as makayla was waiting for dd to get done, she knew she wasn't tripping. she felt a set of eyes on her and that caused her to turn around—and as soon as makayla turned around, she saw no other than Jennie watching her and dd from the corner.

makayla just rolled her eyes as she waited for dd to get the lemonade. dd finally lifted up and handed makayla her lemonade. "thank you." makayla said kissing dd on the cheek as they both turned around going back to where they came from.

as the two were walking back to the empty classroom, makayla turned her head to see if jennie was still looking—but she wasn't. it was making makayla wonder, but she wasn't gonna stress over the situation.

"you tryna go to class now?" dd asked his girlfriend as makayla quickly shook her head before closing the door—the two walked back to their original spots as makayla sat onto the counter, and dd infront of her.

dd just looked at makayla before he yawned—"wanna take a nap?" Makayla asked dd as he nodded eagerly. "yea i do, but where." dd said as makayla looked around the room—"just grab two more chairs, you can lay on my lap and the other chairs can support the rest of your body." makayla said shrugging as dd nodded.

²⁵ ᵐⁱⁿᵘᵗᵉˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

²⁵ ᵐⁱⁿᵘᵗᵉˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

it was now time for lunch, and makayla lightly tapped the sleeping dd on his shoulder—"hmm" dd mumbled as makayla continued running her hands through dd's hair. "it's lunchtime dd." makayla said as dd took a deep breath before standing up causing a makayla to stand up aswell.

the two then walked over to the door as they left the classroom. somehow makayla and dd had skipped two whole periods—which wasnt really surprising. makayla just interlinked her hands with dd as they continued walking to the cafeteria.

soon as makayla and dd got into the cafeteria they saw dontae standing on the table as everybody watched him—"this nigga..." makayla whispered to herself as dd laughed. dontae quickly turned his head to his sister and dd as he started clapping loudly.

"everybody! i wanna make an announcement!" dontae said loudly as everybody listened to him—nobody was really gonna tell dontae to get down, they respected him too much for that. plus he was their entertainment.

"i want yall to clap it up for my baby sister and my close friend dd for their relationship." dontae said smiling at makayla as she awkwardly waved to the people. "i don't know." makayla said shaking her head slightly as dd laughed.

makayla and dd just heard clapping from all around the cafeteria—"what now." makayla asked looking at dd as he shrugged. "let's just sit down." dd said as the two then started walking past everybody to get to their table—and as they were doing that dd was getting all kinds of glares from different people in the cafeteria.

"what was that about." notti asked the two as makayla and dd sat down. "right what the fuck? they worship him or some shit?" ddot said causing the group to laugh—"i really don't know and i really don't care to know." makayla said shrugging before she laid her head on dd's shoulder.

"this is weird." makayla said sighing, she wasn't the type to care for attention—she felt awkward with all eyes on her. she was the opposite of dontae—he loved a crowd, makayla didn't.

"yall already know my brother a bit odd." makayla said as the boys laughed.

isaiah walked over to dontae who was now sitting back down with the football team per usual—"yo" isaiah said sitting next to dontae who looked at him. "can i talk to you real quick?" isaiah asked dontae who nodded slightly. "yea cmon." dontae said as him and isaiah walked to a corner in the cafeteria where nobody could really see them.

isaiah stopped walking as dontae stopped besides him—"so what's up." dontae asked isaiah who let out a big sigh. "i'm just curious." isaiah said as dontae listened before looking at isaiah. "okay..go on..?" dontae said as isaiah looked at him.

"why'd you make an announcement for makayla and his relationship when you know i want her back?" isaiah asked as dontae almost immediately let out a loud groan.

"isaiah." dontae said standing up straight as he put one hand on isaiah's shoulder—"yeah?" isaiah asked as dontae sighed. "you might aswell let makayla go." dontae said as isaiah quickly shook his head confused. dontae was supposed to be on his side, not telling him to leave makayla alone.

"sorry what?" isaiah said making sure he heard dontae—dontae just nodded with bored face. "makayla's happy, that's my baby sister and i know we friends and all, but you gotta leave her alone isaiah." dontae said as isaiah just sat there. dontae then walked away leaving isaiah standing there confused.

isaiah heard the footsteps of dontae leaving further and further, and he was livid. isaiah tried to be nice about it—but clearly since dontae wasn't helping him, isaiah was just gonna have to take matters into his own hands.

somebody was gonna get hurt.