" 𝟏𝟓✩

NOW PLAYING"ONLY U" PARTYNEXTDOOR"yeah baby it's only you, oh nobody'll catch my eye girl it's only you and i believe me bae

NOW PLAYING
"ONLY U" PARTYNEXTDOOR
"yeah baby it's only you, oh nobody'll catch my eye girl it's only you and i believe me bae."

HARLEM NEW YORK

HARLEM NEW YORK

BROWN RESIDENCESATURDAY 2:22PM

BROWN RESIDENCE
SATURDAY 2:22PM

MAKAYLA sat up in her bed as she was getting a call from no other than david reyes—makayla quickly grabbed her phone as she pressed the green button answering. "hello?" makayla asked dd as he had a wide smile on his face.

"hey wifey." dd said as makayla let out a small laugh—"oh im ya wife now?" makayla asked trying to stop her smile from growing wider—"you been dat." dd said as he propped his phone up. he was currently getting dressed.

"makayla." dd said looking at the girl as makayla looked up from her ipad making dd know she was listening—"you can come over right now?" dd asked her as she nodded quickly. "yea gimmie ten minutes." makayla said as dd nodded. "ight ima pick you up whenever you done." dd said as makayla said okay.

the two then hung up as makayla quickly sat up from her bed doing a small dance—she hadn't seen dd since yesterday, and she was missing the boy badly—Makayla just started to fix her hair as she got ready to see dd.

15 MINUTES LATER

15 MINUTES LATER

makayla was finally ready as she heard a loud honk outside—the girl walked over to her window as she saw dd's car parked outside in the driveway. makayla quickly grabbed everything she needed as she ran downstairs before opening the door.

dd was standing outside of the car by now as he walked over to makayla—makayla walked up to dd as they hugged tightly. "i missed you ma" dd said giving makayla a small kiss as she kissed back.

"i missed you too." makayla said as the two then walked over to the car, dd opened the door for makayla as she got in before putting on her seatbelt—dd then walked over to his side as he quickly got in before pulling off.

around 10 minutes later the two finally pulled up to dd's house as they got out—"wait close ya eyes." dd said gently grabbing makayla's arm as she looked at him confused. "why-just close em, trust me." dd said as makayla slowly nodded before covering her eyes.

dd led makayla into the house as they walked upstairs—and as soon as dd opened the door he moved to the corner of the room leaving makayla standing there confused—"open em." dd said as makayla slowly removed her hands from her eyes before seeing dd standing in the corner with a big bouquet of red roses and the room fully decorated saying "be my girlfriend?"

makayla's mouth dropped lowly as she examined everything in the room—she saw the gifts on the bed, the chocolates on the bed, she saw the custom made poster, and she saw dd standing there with the roses smiling wildly.

(VICTOR YOU ACTUALLY DID THIS? 😭😭)

"dd.." makayla said lowly as she felt her eyes watering—she had never got this type of proposal before, isaiah never did this for her and she felt special. "dd oh my gosh." makayla said quickly going over to him as she hugged him tightly.

"stop i'm gonna cry." makayla said as dd handed her the big bouquet. "don't cry ma." dd said wiping makayla's tears with his thumbs as she turned around seeing notti and ddot standing in the doorframe with camera's. "yall dayroom!" makayla yelled as ddot and notti laughed loudly.

"oh my gosh.." makayla said as she walked up to the bed. dd had got her a very own custom chain. "let me help you put it on." dd said as he lifted up the heavy chain before turning makayla around and putting it on—"thank you dd." makayla said hugging him tightly before she gave him a kiss.

"and that's my que to go." notti said turning around as ddot laughed doing the same—makayla laughed into the kiss before she pulled away. "you still ain't answer my question." dd said a bit nervous as makayla looked at the poster that was all the way at the top of the bed.

"yes i'll be your girlfriend dd." makayla said as dd clapped loudly causing her to laugh—makayla then embraced the boy one more time. "i appreciate you so much dd." makayla said with so much love in her eyes. "and i appreciate you even more." dd said kissing makayla on the cheek.

"you definitely shocked me." makayla said as dd laughed—the two then examined the rest of the gifts, and it was safe to say dd and makayla weren't done just yet.