" 𝟐𝟏✩

HARLEM NEW YORK
STUDIO
SATURDAY 12:20AM

DD was currently in the studio, but this time he was by himself. he had finally left his room in weeks because of a business deal—but he had unexpectedly ran into some people, and now he didn't want leave.

dd continued hitting his blunt as he watched girls come in and out of the studio—there was smoke filling the room, and he had just got done recording a song.

"hey dd." alabama said sitting next to the boy—dd looked at her with a slight smirk, she wasn't his cup of tea—but the girl had been flirting with him the whole night, and he could use a distraction.

"yoo" dd said blowing the smoke out of his mouth as alabama scooted closer—"you mind if we take a picture?" alabama asked as dd shrugged. he then handed his blunt to roscoe as he took it before he walked away.

"wait, can i put your watch on? just for the picture." alabama said with a smile as dd looked at his watch. he never let anybody wear his watch, not even makayla.

dd then slowly nodded as he started taking it off—alabama was sitting there with a wide smile as she watched dd grab her hand gently and slide his watch on.

"thank you." alabama said examining the watch—it was blinged out, and she thought it looked perfect on her wrist. "yo roscoe." dd called out as the boy turned around looking at him. roscoe then started walking over to the two.

"yo" roscoe said standing infront of them as dd handed him Alabama's phone. "take our picture gang." dd said as roscoe nodded before grabbing the phone.

"yall ready?" roscoe said as dd and alabama nodded at the same time—he then took about 3 pictures before handing the phone back to dd.

"preciate it." dd said as alabama quickly started examining the photo's. dd scooted closer as he then examined them aswell—"post this one." dd said as alabama nodded. she then quickly went to her instagram before she clicked it and uploaded it.

ALABAMALUELLABARKER: 3s ago...

LIKES 37192ALABAMALUELLABARKER: @ddosama 💋💋💋

LIKES 37192
ALABAMALUELLABARKER: @ddosama 💋💋💋

comments 302
add comment...

@trapqueen: ain't no mf way...

@jailbird: THATS A DAMN SHAME !!!

@preciousflowers: they so cute tgt yall!

@ninjaturtles: ew......

@ddosamawifey: yuck..a white one? 🤨
@:ddotmymannn: literally, wdfffff 😭😭

@iluvpartynextdoor: see dd u was always foul, but this is FOULERRRRR
@rockwithme: NO DEADASSSSS
@prodititty: literally i never been this disappointed in my life
@disappearinanightime: literally omssssss

nottiosama: 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
@nottiboo: LMAOO NOTTI FRRRR
@skylarpixel: i made the same face..
@longdivision: no because literally
@desmond: WHY I MAKE DA SAME FACE 😂😂😂
@diamondguard: notti is a fuckin troll bro 😭
@:beachlover123: I SWEARRRRR

alabama just read some of the comments before she cut her phone off—she didn't realize she would be getting so much hate for posting their favorite rapper, but she didn't care. she could hang out with whoever she wanted.

"they hating mad bad." alabama said rolling her eyes as dd snickered—he didn't really know what to say, but he wasn't worried about other people right now. he got high to forget

ELSEWHERE....

"makayla bro you see this shit?" notti said screen sharing as makayla looked closely at her phone seeing the picture alabama posted. "are you serious bro." makayla said as her voice cracked. she felt the tears welling up into her eyes.

she wasn't fully over dd, she thought atleast maybe they would get back together, talk it out, but dd seemed like he was having fun with a black wannabe.

makayla covered her fave with her hands as notti sighed—he hated seeing makayla in this state. the girl just deserved to be happy, she went though so much with people that she trusted—the girl needed a break.

notti shook his head as he quickly went to dd's contact—"hold on makayla, i'm finna call this nigga real quick." notti said as makayla slowly nodded. he then hung up as he quickly called dd.

dd removed his arm from around alabama as he noticed his phone ringing—"hello?" dd said answering the phone as he was almost immediately being cussed out from his younger brother.

"yo dick, fuck is you doing?" notti spat out as dd mugged him through the phone. "whatchu talkin bout?" dd said tilting his head confused. he then looked at alabama who was still posing and taking pictures with his watch.

"you know just like i know makayla ain't cheat on yo ass." notti said aggressively as dd sighed loudly. "notti i don't wanna hear about her right now ight? i'll see you when i get home." dd said, notti was about to speak again before dd quickly hung up.

"i'm beating his ass when he get here gangsta." notti said annoyed as he was calling makayla back—"what did you do?" makayla asked in a saddened voice as notti sighed—he just wanted things to go back to normal. he was gonna fix this.

"it don't even matter, but just know i gotchu makayla." notti said as makayla smiled a bit—"that's what i like to see, don't be upset kayla ight?" notti said as makayla was now smiling a bit, but she still had tears in her eyes.

"i just miss him.." makayla whispered, but notti didn't hear—"let's finish watching baddies." notti said trying to cheer his bestfriend up as makayla nodded quickly.

"i'm ready to see et saw ass get beat up." notti said as makayla laughed loudly—notti didn't really care for the show, but he saw how much makayla enjoyed watching it. so he started paying attention so they could talk about the show afterwards.

"she do need a good beating." makayla said as notti nodded agreeing—she then unpaused the tv show as they continued watching.