" 𝟐𝟐✩

can yall pls vote & comment 💔

HARLEM NEW YORK
BROWN RESIDENCE
SUNDAY 3:35PM

MAKAYLA sprayed some perfume on herself as she quickly got ready—she was finally gonna be leaving her house today. she was gonna be going over notti's home today, and hopefully dd wasn't there.

notti had been asking for her to come over for a couple of days now—so she felt like she was fine enough to get outta bed and come.

dontae was proud of his sister—he knew how hard it was for makayla with everything going on, but she still tried. and that mattered the most to him.

makayla put her purse on as she fixed her hair—she was always nonchalant, how was a boy managing to fuck that up? makayla didn't know, but she damn sure knew she was done crying over shit she couldn't change.

she had no tears left to cry, and she wasn't about to let dd see how much power he had over her—she was finally gonna attempt to go back to normal.

she was gonna go to school tomorrow and do her best, and notti was gonna be the best bestfriend and help her every step of the way.

notti was especially proud of makayla because she vouched she wasn't gonna cry at all this week—she knew how much it was affecting her, and the others around her.

the mood had been gloomy lately, and makayla couldn't help blame anybody but herself.

how did she manage to let a nigga fuck her up this bad? she didn't want it to turn into another isaiah situation where she was a complete reck.

dd never cheated on her from her knowledge, and she never cheated on him—but dd could he believe what he wanted at this point. makayla knew what happened, and she wasn't gonna try and prove him wrong. dd already chose his side.

makayla just let out a small sigh as she walked out of her bedroom—she walked into the living room where dontae was waiting for her. "you ready?" dontae asked his sister as she nodded quickly.

even though makayla didn't know what was gonna happen when she got there because dd could be there—she was excited she would be seeing her bestfriend finally.

REYES RESIDENCE
3:45PM

makayla stepped onto the reyes porch as she knocked slightly—not even 10 seconds later the door opened showing no other than her bestfriend.

"kayla" notti said excitedly—he was just like makayla in this situation. the two hadn't seen eachother in so long, and he missed his bestfriend dearly.

"i missed you." makayla said as her and notti then pulled away—"i missed you too, it dead feel like years." notti said as they both laughed. he then moved aside so makayla could walk in.

"i haven't been in here in so long." makayla said as notti nodded—"by the way." notti paused as makayla looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"dd gone." notti said as makayla nodded while clapping—God was definitely on her side as of right now. "ight let's go upstairs." notti said as makayla nodded. the two then headed upstairs as they walked into notti's room.

makayla was hit with fresh air as notti's window was open, and there was an air freshener plugged up into the wall—makayla always loved notti's room, he kept it clean and he wasn't like most boys.

notti was never the dirty type—he couldn't even stand clothes being on his floor. he cleaned up after himself and makayla loved that for him.

"it smell mad good." makayla said as notti nodded, i put a new air freshener in today." notti said laughing as the two sat down.