" 𝟎𝟗✩

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ "ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵉ ᵐᵉ" ᵖᵃʳᵗʸⁿᵉˣᵗᵈᵒᵒʳ"ᵃˡˡ ˢʰᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿ, ,ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁱˢ, "ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ""ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ"

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ
"ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵉ ᵐᵉ" ᵖᵃʳᵗʸⁿᵉˣᵗᵈᵒᵒʳ
"ᵃˡˡ ˢʰᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿ, ,ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁱˢ, "ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ"
"ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ"

 ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ "ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵉ ᵐᵉ" ᵖᵃʳᵗʸⁿᵉˣᵗᵈᵒᵒʳ"ᵃˡˡ ˢʰᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿ, ,ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁱˢ, "ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ""ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ"

HARLEM NEW YORK

ʳᵉʸᵉˢ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵈᵃʸ³:³⁸ᵖᵐ

ʳᵉʸᵉˢ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ
ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵈᵃʸ
³:³⁸ᵖᵐ

ᵐᵃᵏᵃʸˡᵃ had just arrived at dd's house as she was outside waiting on him to open the door—makayla knocked again as the door opened shortly after.

dd opened the door as he saw makayla standing there awkwardly—"hey ma" dd said letting the girl in as he hugged her, makayla hugged back before walking into the house.

"hey dd." makayla said trailing behind dd—"cmon we going upstairs." dd said as makayla nodded—the two then went upstairs as dd led them to his room.

dd walked makayla in before he closed his door—"you can sit down, i'm boutta teach you how to play the game." dd said as makayla nodded before sitting down in the gaming chair.

dd grabbed a different chair from his closet before sitting it next to makayla—he then turned his game on as the two waited for it to load.

"whatchu wanna play?" dd asked turning to makayla while he handed her a controller—"do you have minecraft?" makayla asked dd as he looked back and forth between the game and makayla.

"yea we can play it." dd said shrugging before he opened the app—dd then directed them into a minecraft world as they got started.

¹ ʰᵒᵘʳ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

¹ ʰᵒᵘʳ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ...

"i-i can't breathe!" makayla said loudly while holding onto her chest—dd had been running from mobs for a while now and makayla was currently dying.

"GET THE FUCK BACK" dd yelled as he tried running into the house—but makayla shut the door on him causing him to scream louder.

"i-i'm sorry!" makayla said trying to catch her breath from how hard she was laughing, but dd wasn't trying to hear any of it—dd quickly opened the door as he was now safe from the nighttime before he turned his whole body looking at makayla who was getting weak.

"it was an accident!" makayla said on the verge of tears at this point, "oh my gosh i'm sorry" makayla said as she finally came to a stop from laughing—but makayla looked up seeing dd side eyeing her causing her to almost immediately start laughing again.

dd just watched makayla—her laugh was like music to his ears, he thought the girl was beautiful from head to toe, and him being the reason she was laughing made him feel good on the inside.

dd just looked at makayla with a smirk on his face, the girl laughing made him want to laugh—but he was supposed to be mad at her.

"nah you dayroom." dd said shaking his head as makayla just looked at dd trying not to laugh—"i hadda put me first dd." makayla said shaking her head as dd then laughed.

"i wouldn't of shut the door on you." dd said glaring at makayla as she laughed—"i didn't mean to!" makayla said defensively—"i didn't want the mobs to kill me, i was in the house already." makayla said shrugging as dd looked at her with his mouth parted slightly.

"you ain't shit." dd said causing makayla to laugh loudly—"i'm finna order some food? what restaurant you want?" dd asked turning his head to makayla as she shook her head.

"i'm good im not hungry." makayla said as dd side eyed her—"nah you eatin, so like i said what restaurant?" dd asked again as makayla rolled her eyes.

"i'm not hung-wingstop? ight." dd said nodding his head as makayla just shook her head—"you know you have a listening problem." makayla said as dd looked at her.

"i know." dd said shrugging as makayla just laughed—"cmon let's lay down." dd said standing up as he stretched, makayla then stood up aswell before dd grabbed her arm gently.

dd then pulled makayla onto him as he lifted the girl up in the air before she crossed her legs onto dd's torso—"why do you do the things you do." makayla said wrapping her arms around dd's neck. dd just smirked at makayla as they stared eachother down.

"dame un beso." dd said as makayla just laughed—she then came closer before she planted a kiss onto dd's lips—but that wasn't enough because dd quickly kissed makayla repeatedly as he moved them over towards the bed.

"alright alright!" makayla said laughing as dd dropped her onto the bed where she climbed to the top—he then got in the bed next to makayla before they got under the cover—dd wrapped his arms around makayla's torso as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"i'm hit, wake me up when the food here." dd said as makayla just nodded. dd then closed his eyes as makayla watched him. truth be told makayla was falling harder for dd everyday, he showed her constantly that he was serious with his actions.

makayla never wanted to date again after what happened with isaiah, but it was something about dd that made her wanna open up. that made her want to try again. she just didn't want to end up hurt again.

she couldn't take anymore pain.