𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟓

hey yall, this the last bonus chapter btw ! i'm already writing another dd book that's already published jus incase yall wanna check it out 🤭. but anyways !

HARLEM NEW YORK
BROWN RESIDENCE
3:58PM

DD was currently out running errands, and makayla was very bored. she was left alone and was scrolling her life away on tiktok. and she ended up scrolling past a prank she knew would set dd off.

he was acting very sassy lately aswell, so why not prank him? he was gonna get a taste of his own medicine.

makayla clapped her hands before she sat up from her bed. she then went over to her vanity before she at down.

she examined all her makeup stuff before gabbing her lipgloss and blush. she had never actually made a fake hickey before, so she was gonna work it as best as she could.

a few minutes later she was atleast satisfied with how it was going.

makayla eventually got finished before grabbing her phone and going to the her camera. she then quickly examined it to make sure she did it right,

dd would be there any minute now and makayla wasn't tryna let him see what she was doing. it would ruin the prank.

makayla nodded her head in approval before she cut her phone off. she then grabbed the scarf that was sitting on her vanity before typing it around her neck.

she made sure it was secure enough. and makayla made sure not to answer any texts from dd who was currently blowing her phone up.

my world🤍💋
ma, why you not answering da phone ?
delivered now

my world🤍💋
fr answer me
delivered now

my world🤍💋
oh you gon leave me on delivered? that's how we rocking ?
delivered now

my world🤍💋
you must wanna GET rocked...answer right now
read 4:10pm

my world🤍💋
aighhhh bet.
read 4:10pm

makayal just shook her head before she started laughing from how mad dd was getting. he was sexy when he was angry, and she couldn't take him serious.

but the joke wasn't funny anymore when makayla heard the front door open. that's when she knew the joke was over

makayla quicktl bolted up from her vanity before going over to the door. she was about to open it, but dd had already beat her to it.

dd turned to look at makayla with an irritated face before he grabbed her up and sat her down onto the bed.

"why you keep playing with me for? why would you leave me on read." dd asked makayla annoyed before he crossed his arms.

"and you making me hot with that dumbass scarf, why you got that shit on?" dd asked as he attempted to remove it, but makayla quickly moved back causing him to mug me.

"kayla stop playing with me for real, what's up whichu' bro?" dd asked fed up as makayla just shook her head quickly and moved away from him again.

"i'm not doing anything dd, shill." makayla said whining as dd just looked at her with the biggest bored face ever.

"now can you move so i can get past you please?" makayla asked him nicely as he kept on looking at her with the same face before he crossed his arms.

"take ya scarf off." dd asked again, but this time he sounded serious. but makayla just shook her head quickly at his statement.

dd then sat there for a second before quickly ran over towards makayla and pinning her down onto the bed.

makayla couldn't contain her loud laughs as dd eventually pulled the scarf off. and he was met with a bright red spot on the bottom of makayla's neck.

"the fuck is that? makayla brown stop fucking playing with me for real." dd said fed up as makayla quickly snatched her scarf back.

"nah you cut word to." dd said as he was about to head for the front door, but makayla quickly grabbed his arm.

"stop it's a prank its a prank." makayla said quickly explaining herself as dd looked at her unconvinced.

she then pointed to the set up phone as he almost immediately smacked his lips.

"mmnch you play too damn much." dd said as makayla laughed loudly before going over to her phone and grabbing it.

makayla then went up to dd as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek. "cmon we wiping that shit off." dd said as he put his finger up to it and wiped it up.

dd then looked at his red finger as he shook his head tryna hold his laugh in.

"come on bro." dd said grabbing makayla's hand as they walked over towards the bathroom.

got his ass