" 𝟐𝟎✩

HARLEM NEW YORK
LEWIS RESIDENCE
WEDNESDAY 3:39PM

ISAIAH sat down on the foot of his bed as he thought to himself—he fucked up big time. dontae never hit him before in his life. so he knew the situation was bad.

isaiah didn't mean to grab onto makayla—but his anger overtook him. he would never hurt the girl on purpose—but how was he gonna fix it?

isaiah sighed as he removed his hands from off his head—isaiah then grabbed his phone going to jennie's contact once again. he figured this was her fault, he was supposed to get makayla back after all of this.

did jennie set him up? did she figure what she was gonna do and just leave isaiah for the dust?isaiah was now getting lost in his thoughts.

isaiah quickly went to jennie's contact before clicking on the messages—he needed a different solution, and jennie was the only one that could help him with it. he couldn't go to donate, he practically beat him to a pulp.

isaiah
jennie

jennie
whattttttt?!

isaiah
i need your help

jennie
with what isaiah?

isaiah
help me get makayla back

jennie
oh my gosh isaiah, she didn't take you back?? 😂😂

isaiah
ain't shit funny, help me get her back bro

jennie
sorry but you're on your own,
that bitch is hard headed and i
cant stand her.

isaiah
wym im on my own?

jennie
you can't read...?

isaiah
you helping me get her back jennie .

jennie
are you threatening me..?

isaiah
take it how you want to, cuz if you don't i'm showing dd all these screenshots. then we both lose .

jennie
you can't be serious..

isaiah
how much you wanna bet?

jennie
ugh fine, meet me at my house in an hour .

isaiah
k

isaiah cut his phone off as he laid back onto the bed—he was gonna get makayla back no matter what. if he couldn't have her nobody could.

isaiah eventually made it to jennie's home as she unlocked the door for him and let him in—"come on." jennie said leading both of them into the living room.

jennie sat down as isaiah sat down besides her—"okay well what's the plan?" isaiah asked as jennie through her head back in a mug. "uhm i don't know? you want the bitch back not me." jennie said as isaiah groaned loudly throwing his head back.

"so you tellin me i waisted a hour of my time on you to come up with a plan, and i come here and you don't fuckin have one?" isaiah spat out as jennie threw her hands up.

"i never said i was making a plan, you're asking for my help!" jennie said as isaiah cursed loudly. "just help me come up with something then fuck!" isaiah said as him and jennie sat there in silence after that.

"well, i think i got an idea." jennie said as she pulled out her phone—"well tell me?" isaiah said in a duh tone as jennie held up her phone.

"we could try and log into dontae's icloud and make it seem like he's trying to convince makayla to go back to you or something." jennie said as isaiah looked at her like she was dumb.

"let's get a fake number, and just say dontae lost his old one." jennie said as isaiah deadpanned himself in the forehead—"and what if she with dontae right now." isaiah said gritting his teeth. dontae was supposed to be his friend, yet he beat him up badly. isaiah was never gonna forget this.

"test our luck i guess." jennie said shrugging as the two then followed up with their plan.

*****
makayla?
read 4:35pm

makayla
who is this..?

*****
it's dontae, i just lost my old number idk how
read 4:35pm

makayla just looked up from her phone as dontae stood infront of her—whoever was doing this was playing a sick game with makayla. and she was sick of it.

why wouldn't they just leave her alone? she already lost her boyfriend, what more did they want from her?

makayla just sighed loudly as she forwarded her attention back to her phone—dontae felt his heart breaking for makayla. the girl had already went through so much, and whoever keeps messing with her won't leave her alone.

"just don't respond kayla." dontae said sighing as makayla shook her head no—"i wanna see how far they'll go." makayla said as dontae sat down on the bed. makayla scooted over so dontae could see the full screen.

*****
makayla?

makayla
oh..alright.

*****
can i give you some advice?

*****
i see how down you are lately kayla.

makayla shivered—how did the person know exactly what dontae called her? it was all just creepy, and makayla honestly wanted to cry. she had little energy to play these sick games.

makayla
no thanks, ttyl?

*****
wait!

*****
just hear me out

*****
i think you should forgive isaiah Makayla, he didn't mean to do what he did he told me himself.

makayla just shook her head quickly before handing her phone to dontae—she couldn't do it anymore. she was getting chills all throughout her body.

"take it dontae i can't." makayla said on the verge of tears—just thinking about what isaiah did to her made her sick to her stomach. he could've did anything.

dontae just powered makayla's phone off so she wouldn't be disturbed anymore—he then went over to the opposite side of makayla's bed before climbing in.

dontae grabbed the teary makayla as he embraced her tightly—"i gotchu kayla i'm right here." dontae said as makayla cried in her brothers arms.

makayla was just tired—she usually would've went off on the person and told them to leave her alone, but she had been crying all week—she had so little energy

and this was her breaking point.