" 𝟏𝟖✩

NOW PLAYING
"BREAK FROM TORONTO" PARTYNEXTDOOR
"Tell me somethin' good, baby
Tell me somethin', tell me somethin' good, shawty"

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
WEDNESDAY 4:04PM

DD was laying in his bed on his phone while moving his hair around bored—he had been thinking about calling his girlfriend for a while, but he was acting lazy.

"let me call her." dd said shaking his head as he then quickly went to makayla's contact—but as soon as he was about to press the facetime button, his phone got a message from an unknown person.

dd swiped down on the contacts before he opened the message app—and while he was clicking on the message the person then sent a different message.

dd quickly sat up in his bed as he clicked on the video—and it showed a girl kissing a guy before the went into a room together. dd was trying to examine the video first carefully before he jumped to conclusions—but makayla had locs in her hair, and so did the girl in the video.

and the girl in the video also had the same figure makayla had—and nobody had curves like makayla. dd was overthinking the whole thing and that caused his heart to fall in his ass.

****
this ya girl?
read 4:10pm

****
aww poor you :( ...you should really watch who you trust
read 4:10pm

dd was just sitting there staring at his phone completely confused—makayla couldn't do this to him right? the two had just got together and she was already cheating on him?

dd leaned back on his bed just staring into space—he was trying not to believe it, but there was proof right there. makayla wasn't the person to cheat right? he needed answers, and quickly.

just as he decided to trust somebody they had to go and fuck it up—dd was tired. this is exactly why he didn't date, he was never gonna date anybody else.

dd just almost immediately got up from his bed as he went over to his dresser grabbing his car keys—he was gonna go get answers no matter what.

BROWN RESIDENCE
4:15PM

makayla was sitting in her bed while swinging her feet back and forth—she had just got done looking at a couple of pictures and videos dd sent to her separately—and she had a very wide smile on her face.

makayla had been missing her boyfriend a lot today—she hadn't seen him in two days, and she was about to call him until there was loud pounding at her front door.

makayla was home alone aswell, so imagine hearing loud pounding at the door—makayla jumped at the noise as she then cautiously got out of her bed. makayla walked over to her door before opening it slowly.

makayla started walking towards the front door before whoever was behind the door started pounding again—"makayla open the door!" makayla heard dd saying as she quickly ran over to the door opening it.

"dd..?" makayla asked confused as dd quickly came into the apartment—"makayla ima ask you one time." dd said with his fists clutched, he was breathing heavily and looked like he ran a marathon.

"dd what's wrong? you're scaring me." makayla said looking at dd confused as dd then held out his phone—and it showed the video he got sent.

makayla was just watching with a confused face the whole time—and after the video ended she looked up at dd with a hurt face.

"you..you think that's me..?" makayla asked with hurt in her voice and pointing to herself—she was now looking at dd with tears welling up in her eyes—makayla knew how it felt to get cheated on, why would she turn around and do it to the boy?

"it is you makayla! nobody else got your curves, it's the same hair and everything." dd spat out as makayla shook her head quickly.

"it's not me i've been at home the last two days dickhead!" makayla yelled before turning around heading back to her room—she couldn't believe she was getting accused of cheating. dd had to be pranking her.

dd quickly followed makayla into the bedroom as she tried closing the door on him—"word to everything i love makayla you cut." dd said standing in her doorframe as she just looked at him with tears pouring down her face.

"ITS NOT ME!" makayla yelled into her hands before she turned around and grabbed a pillow—she then threw the pillow at dd, but he caught it. dd threw the pillow onto the floor as he shook his head—"we done." dd said walking out the room and heading to the front door.

soon as dd opened the front door he slammed it loudly leaving makayla just sitting there crying her eyes out.

how did everything manage to mess up in the span of a month? makayla was left just sitting there wiping her tears.

what now?