Prologue

We're living in a world where there will never be a place where mockeries and stereotypes plus the way people would be making fun of other people out of ill-intents doesn't exists

We're living in a world where there will never be a place where mockeries and stereotypes plus the way people would be making fun of other people out of ill-intents doesn't exists. Such world is also where a woman named Kim Minji is living in and trying to survive in it day by day.

There's certainly a never-ending list of reasons and ways of people can be using to mock, to ridicule and to make fun of someone else, let it be of racial point of view, the skin color on people, past mistakes, the way people were raised and the environment they're living in and the list goes on and on and on.

And as for Kim Minji, her life story were written where she's a kind, well-mannered, hardworking and tough yet caring. But the catch is that, Kim Minji was born and raised in a farmer's village back in her hometown.

Now if she continues to live in her village and living her life normally then she maybe even be safe from the corruptions of the world she's living in but the fact that she has the opportunity to move out to the city of Seoul and earned herself a chance in higher education, she just couldn't let that opportunity slips.

So, she got accepted into college in Seoul and despite she didn't have that many chances to visit the small town nearby her village let alone a big city such as Seoul itself, it didn't bother her as much at first because she's here to get a proper education and to further improve herself so that when the years goes on, she could be successful to the point of being able to help the people back in her village.

That's basically Minji's dream and hope.

But dearest Minji doesn't even realize how much of a corrupted generation she's living in right now as the moment she gets to Seoul and people started finding out that she's a farmer's daughter, then the mockeries are starting to develop by other students of a higher upbringing in lives compared to that of Minji's

To sum it all up, Minji's first year of college were a disaster, there's no way that she can escape all those people making fun of her, questioning her way of living to the way she dressed and the way she's eating and all that. But luckily not all people were the reincarnations of the devil as there's a couple of other students who accepted Minji without even looking at her background.

And that being one of the reason she's toughened herself up and eventually the mockeries and the bad-mouthing were no longer a problem for her because she's here to get herself a proper education and the only way for her to achieve her dream is to keep going.

And she did.

So, this story, SOILMATES, is a short story of Kim Minji where it'll tell the life of her post graduated from college and been given the opportunity to work for a company back in Seoul.

SOILMATES, will also be about how, on a fated day it seems, on her first day on the job, Minji had an encounter with a man in probably one of the more bizarre way an encounter could have possibly happen.