Chapter 17

"There he is~" As Jeongin was walking into a mansion belonged to his parents, his eyes went over to the side, over at the sofas where a male and a female were seated there and talked with one another before the female noticed Jeongin who walked ov...

"There he is~" As Jeongin was walking into a mansion belonged to his parents, his eyes went over to the side, over at the sofas where a male and a female were seated there and talked with one another before the female noticed Jeongin who walked over towards them.

"Yeji noona..." A relieved smile spread across Jeongin's face as he saw his older siblings, Hwang Hyunjin and Hwang Yeji, especially his older sister who cared so much for him ever since they're kids and now they're back together even for a short yet meaningful time. "...I miss you."

Jeongin went over and gave his sister a longing hug after not seeing her since the last family dinner which was probably about months ago, almost close to a year and he didn't forget to give the same hug to Hyunjin, his big brother. "I heard about your achievement with the solar panels or whatever it was right... I am so proud of you little bro!' Yeji playfully messed up Jeongin's hair and that reminded him of what she always do to him in the past so he let her with a chuckle before fixing his hair back.

"That project was well long overdue but I'm so glad that it all worked out now. I felt like some of my burdens being lifted off my shoulders and my God did I feel so light that day when we successfully used the solar panels for the company's building..." Jeongin was heaving out in relief as he's telling the experience on his big day to his siblings while seated down next to one another.

"Well now that we're here..." Yeji then placed her palm onto her little brother's lap. "...did everything sorted out between you and Yuna perhaps...?" And the way Jeongin's smile slowly fading away told Yeji that that's not the case apparently. "Hey... Look at me..." Then Jeongin did as his sister asked him. "...I know father's a tough nut to crack once he had decided things but you just need to keep trying okay?"

His sister's comforting whisper could only make him nodding his head lightly with a silent sigh before in no time, the family's butler called out the Hwang siblings to the dining room as their parents were already there. And as time's flying, the Hwang family were seated down at their grand dining table stacked with foods of top qualities from one end to the other and were enjoying their dinner.

And it was until the dinner's finished was when the family then started conversing with one another regarding almost anything that's going on within the family's circle. They were talking about the stability of the company, then about Hyunjin's modelling career to Yeji's successful career as a businesswoman in the fashion industry. It was all good talk all around between the family and Jeongin's turn was inevitably coming.

"I'm glad that my children are doing so well right now and that goes for you too Jeongin." His father pointed out at him and he could only bow his head in respect of his father's gratitude. "Your success with those solar energy panels cannot be understated. After what happened with the city's power plants before, I'm sure the pressure's on you ever since yet you manage to get the project to light."

"You made the company proud, you made the people in the government proud and you certainly made me proud. Now it's just about getting you and Yuna settled down and our energy company and their automotive company will be able to grow even bigger..." And by hearing that, Yeji looked over to his little brother by his side and the uneasiness in his expression worried her.