Chapter 23

"So as we discussed in yesterday's meeting, you three will be up there, two of you will be checking on the energy storage meters while one person will be jotting down the numbers

"So as we discussed in yesterday's meeting, you three will be up there, two of you will be checking on the energy storage meters while one person will be jotting down the numbers. So for today, we have three company buildings to attend to and each one of you will get the chance to jot down the numbers." Miss Hyonjoo, the intern's supervisor, were briefing the three again of what they're about to do today.

"So after breakfast, just head straight to the front lobby, we have a long day ahead today so buckle up, bring as much water as you can." Hyonjoo patted both Hanni's and Minji's shoulders before she left the cafeteria table the three were sitting by. The three got to the company earlier than their usual working hours because today was the day the interns were tasked to do onsite visits to the companies that's been using the solar panels.

"So..." Hanni with her tone being teasingly playful as much as her eyes who looked over to both Minji and Yongjae. "...first time having breakfast here so who should do the honour?" And Hanni received the same teasing gaze from the girl next to her. "The one who suggested the idea first is the most honourable candidate if you ask me~"

A soft whine escaped Hanni's mouth while Minji was giggling to herself in satisfaction before her eyes darted to her front, where Yongjae was sitting and though he's not looking at them as his eyes were looking down on the table but there's no hiding the soft smile that spread on his face while Hanni's whining playfully at Minji and she saw that smile of his.

"Okay fine~ Breakfast's on me~" Defeated, Hanni chuckled to herself as she stood up and walked away from the table to get them breakfasts to eat. "I'll help her out Minji." Yongjae's voice was calm as he immediately stood up and got over to Hanni.

And knowing Minji with her remarkable observant nature, her eyes remained fixed on their back figures, walking away from her sight slowly and at this point, seeing them talking with each other as their eyes looking at one another and the way Hanni's laugh faintly echoed in the air while she gave Yongjae's arm a playful nudge, Minji's thoughts about them were surely growing stronger to being true.

So the three had their breakfasts and straight away they're with their supervisor and now driving their way to the first company building they're visiting. After arriving, they were welcomed by the company's workers and were brought straight up to the floor where the solar panels were placed and used.

Good thing the three were dressed casually today because the sun's well and truly rose and the heat's not even a joke today as well. As instructed, Hanni and Minji were the ones that's getting the meter readings and Yongjae's the one jotting down the data for the first building.

"The first three panels reading at 6 kiloWatts and the energy conversion rates are all normal..." Minji reading out the power meter to Hanni while checking if there's any faulty occurrence with the meters. "6 kiloWatts for the first three Yongjae~ And all readings are normal~" Hanni got the readings across to Yongjae with a raised voice and he jotted them down thoroughly and carefully into the data entries.