Chapter 13

"Test subject #39, eco-powered solar panel, third run starts now

"Test subject #39, eco-powered solar panel, third run starts now..." With Jeongin's standing beside the head scientist, he couldn't help but fidgeting his fingers out of nervousness as they're standing by a room with a clear glass that showed the other side of a separate room which occupied by one of the company's project final product, the solar panel that's durable and being supplied with improved eco-friendly fuelled batteries to sustain it.

This was actually the third time the solar panels would be running on a test run to see whether they will be durable and sustainable enough before being used for real buildings. The first two test runs weren't good enough and there's still room for further improvement.

After another week after the second test which was today, hopefully the solar panels would run better. With the solar panel's been charging since the sun's risen the early morning and it's connected to a small room at the side with multiple lights and fans readied to be supplied with solar energy.

With many clicks of buttons by the head scientist then went on and pressed the run button. Jeongin's eyes were focusing on the dull room as he's stepping closer towards the clear glass separating them with the other side. "Please, please, please...." Jeongin's silently praying in his heart before his eyes saw the lights began flickering and a few of the fans were slowly rotating.

"What's the percentage right now?" He asked the scientist. "We're at 53 percent right now and increasing steadily, 67 percent... 72 percent..." And the higher the percentage rised, the rooms slowly brightening up with the lights were lit up one by one and the fans were rotating steadily. "...power's at 100 percent sir."

"Okay... okay.... What's the energy reading?" Jeongin went over to the scientist and all the he's seeing from the monitor screen was green all around, the charts, the energy level, the power surge level and relief immediately washed over him. "You did it sir... Everything's stable and running smoothly... Congratulations."

Jeongin's excitedly patting the scientist's back. "Yes! Yes!!"Jeongin let out a loud cheer, feeling so proud of the achievement he and the department's got in making this project a reality and now that it became a reality, Jeongin hoped that this will be the next big step in the company moving forward and hopefully this will bring a good reputation in the company's name for the near future...

 "Yes! Yes!!"Jeongin let out a loud cheer, feeling so proud of the achievement he and the department's got in making this project a reality and now that it became a reality, Jeongin hoped that this will be the next big step in the company moving f...