Chapter 7

"Yes

"Yes... Yes, I understand Mr. Yang. After what happened today, there's no better timing for me to speed up the plans for the new improved solar-powered generators... I understand... Yes, you too Mr. Yang, take care..." After ending the phone call, Jeongin let out a clear sigh as whatever happened today putting up even more weight on his shoulders.

With Jeongin running a department under one of the biggest energy company in Seoul that's based on economical and greener approach form of energy development department, the way that the city had just went into a three hours-worth of vulnerable zero electrical energy state, few people of the upper ups were raising their concerns.

Leaning back against his chair, Jeongin was about to take a bit of a breather before someone knocked on his door. "Come in." He raised his voice as one of his staff entered the office. "The interns are all present and readied by the briefing room by Miss Hyonjoo, Mr. Hwang. They're waiting for you for the briefing..."

"Okay. I'll be there in a second..." By that, the staff exited the office and while he leaned back against his seat, Jeongin's mind unknowingly being drifted back to her, to Minji and just by the thoughts of her, he noticed the rising in his heartbeat before brushing it all aside. "...well, time to get them into speed..."

Closed his laptop down then arranged the files on his desk, then Jeongin exited his office, walked past Yuna in silence and made his way past his bowing staffs before reaching the briefing room. Clearing his throat silently, Jeongin then went into the room and of all people that's present, his eyes wandered to none other than Minji herself.

But upon noticing the few seconds of shared eye contacts, both Minji and Jeongin instantly looked away as she focused her eyes on Hanni next to her and Jeongin immediately looked over at the setup his staff had prepared.

"Good morning~" Jeongin greeted the three interns as they quickly got up and bowed down to the owner himself. "...or should I say good midday." Jeongin glanced over at his watch that's almost reaching the 12 PM mark. "...I'm sure this is not what you would expect on your first day of your internship but yet again neither did I as well."

"Right, enough of that, I'm sure the three of you would probably know by now, my name's Hwang Jeongin and I am the Head executive of this department part of the company..." Jeongin then took a seat across of his interns and Minji, Hanni and also Yongjae turned their full attentions to him.

"...which easily explained as I own this part of my father's company, which you three should probably know already too, my father's the CEO of this enormous company and I've been trusted to take over this department from him for about a year already..." Jeongin's trying hard to keep his eyes from staying fixed looking at Minji.

"So, the reason for this internship program being made by the department is because..." Jeongin signaled his staff to get the powerpoint up behind them. "...we're thriving into creating a natural, eco-friendly, energy source and upon achieving that then we'll be able to use this energy source as a replacement to the usual oil-based power plants and help making the country greener and safer."