Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (3)

This iron-hearted, ruthless, ruthless villain!

He is simply anti-human!

"Meow meow meow!"

Tang Qing let out an angry cry and complained to the system aggrievedly.

Hey, how can I get close to Fu Yixuan if this continues?

The uncle in the security room was playing with his mobile phone. He heard the sound and glanced at the kitten that kept meowing.

He is not young yet, and most of his hair is bald. He can only comb the hair on both sides to the middle. He looks a bit vulgar, and young girls will want to avoid him when they see him. He played games all night last night. When he came to work today, his face was oily and there were two obvious bruises under his eyes.

"These cats and dogs are just annoying, they stink so bad." The security guard cursed. He was already irritable when he got up early, but he became even more irritated when he saw this cardboard box.

He doesn't understand why so many girls like to keep cats and dogs. On the contrary, he usually watches videos of cats and dogs being tortured to vent his dissatisfaction at work.

He kicked the carton roughly, his eyes full of malice, and said fiercely, "I'm warning you, don't poop or pee indiscriminately. If you dare to run around, I'll beat you to death!"

Tang Qing was startled, and the hair all over his body exploded.

He was a little afraid of this security guard. He had heard that some people just naturally hate small animals.

Tang Qing carefully curled up into a ball and hid in the corner of the cardboard box, not daring to make any more noise.

"99, what should I do now? This bald man looks so fierce." Tang Qing asked the system in his mind in a weak voice.

The system also felt that this uncle was a bit disgusting, [Host, you'd better bite the bullet and find a way to knock on the villain's door again. He fed you milk yesterday, so he must have softened towards you. 】

Tang Qing thought about it and found that this was the only way. You can't stay in the security room with this uncle who looks a little perverted at first sight. You have to get close to the villain to complete the mission.

There are no difficult quest objects, only brave working cats!

Tang Qing clenched his fists and cheered himself up.

He gently poked his head and looked at the security guard through the cardboard box. The uncle took out his mobile phone, cursed and played games, and turned on voice chat to exchange comments with the matched netizens, as if he wanted to vent all his dissatisfaction with life on innocent passers-by.

He waited for a while to make sure that the uncle was completely immersed in the game and would not notice him, and then carefully prepared to escape.

Pooh! Goodbye, bald man!

Cats are creatures that are naturally suited to operating in the shadows.