Chapter 19

Chapter 19 The arrogant and beautiful little orange cat x the cold and paranoid beautiful boy (18)

Tang Qing was sitting at his workstation, helpless and looking very depressed.

He is handsome and good-looking, with red lips and white teeth. He is fair and fair. He is a delicate and gentle boy next door. Especially his pair of almond eyes, which are as round as cat eyes, and his nose is very straight, which makes his face look a bit young, making people want to protect him.

Chen Xiaofei at the table next door had been employed for two or three years. Seeing the dejected look on the pretty boy next door, she couldn't help but comfort him in a low voice: "Young handsome boy, are you being scolded? It's normal. We, Mr. Fu, are like a big iceberg. Everyone is being scolded." He scolded me."

Tang Qing opened his eyes slightly and asked curiously: "Is he so cold to everyone?"

"Yes, look at Mr. Fu's conditions. If you are rich, good-looking and have a good figure, there are all kinds of beauties pursuing Mr. Fu. There are all kinds of girls. Miss Qianjin is an intellectual student and female secretary. Anyway, there are so many people in Wuyangyang, Fu So far, I don't even have a rumored girlfriend." Chen Xiaofei moved her head closer again, lowered her voice and talked about gossip excitedly,

"We all complained privately that Mr. Fu is so incomprehensible. Maybe he doesn't like humans at all. He is simply a cat lover, hahaha."

"Uh...catsexuality? What is catsexuality?"

Tang Qing's jaw dropped. What kind of strange sexual orientation was this? It was too imaginative.

Fu Yixuan's sexual orientation is obviously female, and the ending of his original world is to fall madly in love with the female Zhang Zhizhi.

Chen Xiaofei talked about the gossip very enthusiastically, and said with great energy and joy: "I heard from the people in the secretarial team that Mr. Fu is very mysophobic, but there are a few orange cat hairs stuck to the suit he wears every day. Mr. Fu can only talk about him. The iceberg melts only a little bit when there are domestic cats."

Tang Qing opened his eyes slightly.

It turns out that after so many years, there is still no one around Fu Yixuan, only the little orange cat can get close to him.

In the afternoon, Chen Xiaofei sorted out a pile of materials and gave them to Tang Qing, and whispered: "Xiao Tang, these are the materials for the afternoon meeting. You can give them to Mr. Fu."

Tang Qing nodded, a little nervous. He took the materials, took a few deep breaths, walked to the president's office, and knocked on the door gently.

"Come in." A clear and cold voice sounded.

Tang Qing walked into the office. Fu Yixuan frowned and was answering the phone.

He put the materials on the table and was about to leave.

"If even a few doctors can't cure a cat, what's the use of having these experts for so many years!"

Fu Yixuan rubbed his temples, his expression was gloomy and terrifying, his eyes were sharp, and his whole body exuded a strong low pressure that made people dare not breathe. He smashed the expensive mobile phone onto the table, making a muffled sound and the glass table cracked slightly.