Chapter 16

Chapter 16 The arrogant and pretty little orange cat x the cold and paranoid beautiful boy (Part 16)

The black-haired boy's eyes were as cold as ice blades, very penetrating.

Ren Yuhui's hands were weak, his feet were shaking, and the sweat on his forehead was as big as beans. Although he clearly had a weapon in his hand, Fu Yixuan was just using his bare hands and protecting a cat in his arms, but Ren Yuhui felt a chill on his back and did not dare to take action at all.

His intuition told him that if the boy hadn't still been holding the cat in his hand and couldn't move, he would have been lying on the ground unconscious like Zhang Xu.

Fu Yixuan held the cat in one hand, grabbed Ren Yuhui's collar with the other, and lifted him up. "You usually come at me, it doesn't matter what you do, but you can't touch my cat."

His voice was as cold as ice, the veins on the hand twisting the collar were protruding, and his expression was gloomy and fierce: "Do you understand?"

Ren Yuhui suppressed his blush and kept nodding his head to beg for mercy. His voice was broken: "I don't dare anymore...I don't dare anymore..."

Fu Yixuan didn't want to scare the kitten in his arms, so he threw Ren Yuhui aside like trash without even looking at it.

Ren Yuhui was thrown to the wall and finally stood up straight. He breathed heavily and it took him a long time to regain his composure.

At this time, the door was suddenly knocked open, and a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes came over.

"Xiaohui, why haven't you come down to eat yet?" The man's voice was impatient and stern.

He is well maintained, well-dressed and slightly chubby. He looks very rich at first glance, and his face is somewhat similar to Ren Yuhui.

Ren Yuhui became even more nervous and stammered: "Dad, Dad, I, I am playing with my classmates."

Father Ren glanced at the room, feeling a little unhappy. Of course he knew what kind of second-generation ancestor his son was, who formed cliques in school and bullied classmates from poor families.

It was a rare trip home, and as long as it didn't affect the interests of the family, he didn't want to waste time worrying about his son's trivial matters. After all, Ren Yuhui is just one of his countless sons. He was about to leave the room, but he accidentally glanced around and was stunned for a moment when he saw the black-haired boy.

"Is this your classmate?" Father Ren asked seemingly unintentionally.

"Yes, his name is Fu Yixuan, my classmate." Ren Yuhui replied nervously.

Ren's father carefully examined Fu Yixuan's facial features and suddenly asked: "Classmate, what are your parents' names?"

Ren's father has been in the shopping mall for many years, and his sharp eyes often make the elderly people in the workplace tremble.

But Fu Yixuan held the cat in his arms and paid no attention to Ren's father's deliberate power. He raised his head and looked directly into Ren's eyes, and said without fear or humility: "I don't have a father, and my mother's surname is Fu."

He glanced at Ren's father coldly, and that look made Ren's father, who had been in shopping malls for a long time, feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Meow~" Tang Qing let out a soft meow and rubbed Fu Yixuan's neck.

Calm down, sir, you can't beat up his own son in front of someone else's house. Although the shit shovel can fight one against two and one against three, they still have countless bodyguards.

Fu Yixuan lowered his eyes and looked at the orange cat in his arms, stroking and holding the cat with his slender porcelain-white fingers. He seemed to have finally calmed down. Ignoring Ren Yuhui's trembling legs and Ren's father staring at him, he walked out of the room and said coldly: "Thank you, classmate Ren, for your hospitality. I'm going to take my cat home."

Ren's father was noncommittal, turned sideways, and asked the security guard to open the door. He narrowed his eyes slightly and subconsciously stared at the straight back of the black-haired boy.

It feels a bit familiar.

Fu Yixuan held the cat in his arms, felt the warm touch in his arms, and walked out of Ren's house.

Finally left the Ren family, phew~

After being shocked, Tang Qing took a deep breath.

Tang Qing always felt that Ren's father's gaze was strange, and he wondered if he had run out of thoughts.

After returning home, Fu Yixuan walked to the room and locked the door. He casually unbuttoned his clothes, placed the little orange cat against his naked chest, and stuffed it tightly into his arms, making it airtight.

Tang Qing was so hugged that he almost couldn't breathe.

Why, I just got home, are you going to post it?

Do you still need to take off your clothes to apply stickers?

Are you playing... are you playing so hard...