Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (27)

Shangguanming held a teacup in his hand and said casually: "I just have a meeting today, so I came over to listen."

He leaned closer to Tang Qing and looked at the fair and slender neck, which was very attractive. He smiled and said: "Assistant Tang, was it very intense last night?"

Tang Qing suddenly remembered the fierce battle last night and hesitated: "I, I don't know what you are talking about."

Tang Qing's skin was originally very white, but now he was a little nervous, and his cheeks turned slightly pink, making him look even more delicate and cute, like an innocent kitten.

Shangguanming looked Tang Qing up and down. The boy's collarbone was very delicate and beautiful, his figure was also slender and slender, and even his waist looked full.

It's been a long time since he's seen a boy with such a clean temperament who can suit his wishes everywhere. When being fucked on the bed, he might meow like a kitten.

But the assistant is from Fu Yixuan's company, so it's more troublesome to take action. It was rare that I had such a good opportunity last night, but I was blocked by Fu Yixuan, a big iceberg.

He took out a business card, stuffed it into Tang Qing's pocket while he was holding a teacup in both hands, and said, "Stop following that iceberg, come to our company and be my little secretary."

Tang Qing was so frightened that he took a few steps back: "Mr. Ming, I have no intention of changing jobs."

Shangguanming took a few steps closer and said in an ambiguous tone: "What's the good of following that Bingshan? He doesn't understand the style, how can he know how to make people feel comfortable?"

Tang Qing had already retreated to the wall. He covered his face with the tray, not wanting to talk to the other party.

Shangguanming put one hand on the wall again, lowered his head and leaned into Tang Qing's ear. His voice was sticky and greasy: "For a little beauty like you, I guarantee that you won't be able to leave me after trying it once."

After saying that, Shangguanming reached out and wanted to touch the white and tender neck. For a person like Tang Qing who has no background or background, he can play as many games as he wants.

Tang Qing was so disgusted that he couldn't hide anymore and wanted to fight back, but found that Shangguanming, who was half pressing on him, was pulled away and slammed into the wall with a muffled sound.

The sound of bones hitting the wall.

Shangguan Ming felt pain as if his internal organs were displaced.

Fu Yixuan walked into the conference room at some point. He pulled Shangguanming away, stood in front of Tang Qing, and punched Shangguanming hard in the face again, hitting Shangguanming so hard that he took several steps back, with stars in his eyes.

Shangguanming was knocked unconscious from the impact. He held onto the wall to stand firm, and it took him a long time to recover.

He had been in a high position for many years, but he was just teasing an assistant. He had never been humiliated like this before. He said angrily: "Fu, are you a mad dog? You poured water on me for an assistant!"