Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Beautiful little orange cat x cold and handsome boy (36 Little Black Room)

Tang Bo immediately objected: "No, Tangtang, have you forgotten that you are just here for a task? Are you reluctant to let go of this Fu Yixuan?"

Tang Qing lowered his head, nervously holding his fingers and unable to answer.

Tang Bo said seriously: "Tangtang, we are just passers-by in the mission world and cannot stay here. What's more, Fu Yixuan is still a dangerous villain."

Tang Qing said: "Brother, I want to stay here with him, can't I?"

Tang Bo laughed angrily: "Do you know who Fu Yixuan is? The one who offended him, Shangguan Ji, do you know how he is now? It's worse than death."

Tang Bo hesitated to speak, fearing that what he said would be too bloody and frighten his brother, "In short, he ranks first in the danger level in our system, and there are many secrets about him that I can't see clearly. I can't just watch me." The only brother will always stay with the villain of a small world!"

Tang Qing: "Brother...I..."

Tang Bodao: "Stop talking, the villain is coming, and it's not convenient for me to show up now. Wait for me, Tangtang. I will take you away in a few days."

After speaking, Tang Bo looked at Tang Qing reluctantly and left.

Tang Qing looked at Tang Bo's leaving figure, his little face turned into a dumpling of worry.

According to 99, his mission is almost completed.

Is he leaving here?

Another cold voice came from behind: "Is your brother looking for you again?"

Tang Qing turned around, looked at Fu Yixuan who had just arrived home, and replied with a guilty conscience: "Yes, my brother."

Fu Yixuan said with a half-smile, "Tangtang, please invite me to my house next time."

Tang Qing nodded vaguely.

Before going to bed, Fu Yixuan stayed on the balcony for a long time and drank a small glass of wine.

He lay on the bed, stroking Tang Qing's ears with his slender hands and said, "The Shangguan family is no longer in good shape. Sugar baby, no one can bully you in the future."

Tang Qing felt that Fu Yixuan was a little strange today.

But what was even stranger was his fluffy cat ears, which were so itchy from being rubbed.

He pushed Fu Yixuan's hand away and said embarrassedly: "Well, I heard what Chen Xiaofei said. Stop rubbing it, your ears are itchy."

Fu Yixuan chuckled, his voice low and sexy: "Silly baby, you are so sensitive."

Tang Qing didn't know what he was talking about, but he felt that Fu Yixuan's embrace was even hotter than before.

Fu Yixuan let go of his cat ears, but then began to stroke his big fluffy tail. First, he wrapped his fingers around the tail in a circle, and then kept touching the base of the tail.