Chapter 13

Chapter 13 The arrogant and beautiful little orange cat x the cold and paranoid beautiful boy (13)

The two of them turned around and saw a black-haired boy with a tall and straight body, a temperament as cold as a cedar tree, extremely handsome features, and cold and thin eyebrows walking over.

The orange cat immediately catapulted onto the black-haired boy at a speed that was extremely inconsistent with its size.

Seeing the kitten running towards him quickly, Fu Yixuan hugged the fluffy and warm cat in his arms, and his heart softened slightly.

He reached out and touched the kitten, and explained to the two of them politely and distantly: "Tangtang hasn't been vaccinated yet, so you can't touch it."

A brand new pot was placed on Tang Qing.

Tang Qing: (°€€°〃)? ? ?

Did you get glucose when you went to the pet hospital a few days ago?

While coaxing the orange cat, Fu Yixuan added: "You can't call it fat, it will get angry."

It's hard to calm down when you're angry.

Seeing the black-haired boy hugging the cat and leaving, looking cold and cool, Shen Kongyi scratched his head and said to Zhang Zhizhi awkwardly: "Your colleague, he is really cool." It was as if he was obsessed with sucking cats. . Does he really think that cats can understand human speech?

Zhang Zhizhi also nodded, "Yes, many customers in the store come for him. He is very popular with girls."

Shen Kongyi used Zhang Zhizhi's WeChat account as an excuse to order milk tea. After some communication, the two found out that they were still classmates in the next class.

[Host, the mission was completed well! The male protagonist and the female protagonist met in advance. ] System 99 sprinkled pink petals in Tang Qing's mind.

"99, will they be together like this?"

[Yes, they are destined lovers. As long as they meet, they will be destined to attract each other. 】 System 99 said happily.

Destined lovers...

The gentle and lovely girl who is inexperienced in the world and the carefree and cheerful boy are indeed a perfect match.

And Fu Yixuan, who has been fatherless since childhood, lost his mother in childhood, and has to work to support himself, is destined to be a loner, with no family or friends, a paranoid and crazy villain who cannot pursue love, and is annoying in vain.

Tang Qing crawled onto the black-haired boy's chest, probed his slender neck, and licked the side of his face carefully.

The furry mass rubbed against his chest. Fu Yixuan chuckled, holding up the little orange cat with both hands, his eyes melting like icebergs, "Sugar baby, are you acting like a baby again?"

Yes, yes, I love acting like a baby the most. I always act like a baby in everything I do.

Fu Yixuan put the little orange cat next to the window sill, where the sun was the most comfortable.