Chapter 42 (Extra)

Chapter 42 Extra + Beautiful Ragdoll Cat with Different Eyes (Give me 1 cat)

Xiaomi's day

My name is Xiaomi, I am an orange cat, weighing 20 pounds, 6 and a half years old, and my hobbies are eating, sleeping, and licking balls.

I have two shit scrapers, one is named Jixi and the other is Mengmeng.

Mengmeng likes to play with me very much, and I also like to stick to him. He has a smell that I like very much, and it smells super good.

Today, Mengmeng fried dried fish. It was a bit burnt, but I still liked it very much.

Mengmeng squatted on the ground, looking at me with a sullen face, not knowing what she was talking about to Jiuxiu.

"Mr. Fu, Xiaomi seems to be too fat. Do we need to put him on a diet?"

"Tangtang, it's all up to you. From now on, your food intake will be halved."

After eating the dried fish, I wanted to go to the room and find Mengmeng Tietie.

Mengmeng was actually lying on the bed again. It was so strange. Why was she sleeping again this early in the morning? Lazier than Xiaomi.

He was naked and covered with quilt, revealing a fair and slender neck and round and lovely shoulders. It's strange. Humans don't have thick fur. Aren't they cold?

Mengmeng bent her feet, the quilt was bulging, her legs were hunched up, and her face was bright red. Suddenly, his long and slender hands tightened the sheets, and his knuckles showed a light pink color due to the exertion, which was quite pretty.

After a while, Mengmeng panted loudly, and two more ears like mine popped up on her head. It's just a lot bigger than my ears, it looks nice and pretty. It's not that I'm narcissistic, I've never seen any prettier ears than these.

The quilt was lifted, and Xiuxi came out from under the quilt!

He stared straight at Mengmeng, as if he was drinking goat's milk, licked his lips, and looked excited and perverted.

It's really strange, why are you hiding under the quilt and drinking goat's milk?

"Baby, you are so enthusiastic today."

"Mr. Fu...I...what's going on?"

"Baby, what do you want to call me?"

"Old, husband."

Xiu Xiu smiled with satisfaction and looked even more perverted. Then the two men began to do some sports that animals only do in spring.

"ah......"

Suddenly, there was a soft clipping sound.

"Meow~!"

"Meow meow~~meow meow meow~~"

This time, the ferocity was completely out of control, and it was so vicious that it pounced on him like a hungry wolf with red eyes. The fierce waist whipped me hard, reminding me of the male dog in estrus downstairs in the community. The scene was very erotic.

This can't be blamed on Jiujiu, who wouldn't like such a sweet and sweet cry?

I turned around and wanted to leave. The little cat didn't want to see this.

Jiuxiu often bullied Mengmeng, making Mengmeng cry several times. I really want to protect Mengmeng, but I know that if I dare to make a sound, I will definitely be thrown out and thrown away by the cruel and ruthless Fierce (€€€€ω€€€€').

When Xiuxiu turned his back, I found a few green leaves hidden behind him, and there was also a layer of mashed leaves under the bed. But Mengmeng didn't see it.

When they weren't paying attention, I took a few pieces and went to the balcony to play.

This leaf, how to describe it, has a smell that attracts all kittens. I soon couldn't control myself. I bit the leaves into pieces and rolled on the ground.

After rolling for less than a minute, I entered the Sage Time.

It's not that I have a problem, we cats are all relatively fast~

I found the warmest spot on the balcony, with my furry paws pressed under my white belly, my tail balled up, my eyes closed, and I lazily basked in the sun.

I originally wanted to lick my balls, but they were blocked by my belly and I couldn't lick them.

Strange, has spring arrived?

I'm so hungry. When can Mengmeng get out of bed and fry some dried fish for me?