Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (5)

Fu Yixuan put the kitten into his schoolbag, leaving a gap for him to breathe, and then went to school with his schoolbag on his back.

Along the way, Fu Yixuan turned heads very frequently. Many girls looked at him secretly, excitedly or shyly, which startled Tang Qing and thought he had been discovered.

Later, when I saw Fu Yixuan's cold and ordinary attitude and the girls' eyes shining, I finally understood.

This is simply because the boy is so good-looking.

Tang Qing: Okay, I'm overthinking it.

Fu Yixuan sat on his seat and took out a few love letters from the drawer with an expressionless face. They were pink and exuded a light fragrance. He didn't even open it to take a look, he just threw it into the trash can skillfully...

After throwing away, you should carefully disinfect your hands with alcohol.

I'm so angry, I really want to be so popular with girls. Tang Qing thought angrily.

During class, the kitten was very well-behaved and kept hiding quietly in her schoolbag. Occasionally, she peeked out half of her furry little head to breathe fresh air. The rest of the time, she remained silent, like a breathing plush doll.

Fu Yixuan listened to the class absently, and from time to time he would put his hand into his schoolbag and touch a warm and fluffy ball. I couldn't help but feel a little weak in my heart.

He was originally worried that such a small cat would be unable to control its natural urge to bark, but unexpectedly, Tangtang seemed to understand human speech and stayed inside obediently without saying a word.

During math, I even dozed off a little...

Kitten, can't you stand the monotony of monotonic functions?

"Tangtang, silly cat, wake up." A low and elegant voice sounded.

Tang Qing drowsily wiped off the drool on the edge of his schoolbag, then raised his head blankly, revealing a pair of round cat pupils.

"I'm going out for a moment, don't run around." Fu Yixuan stared into the kitten's eyes and warned seriously.

Although the cat was a bit stupid, Fu Yixuan found that Tangtang was quite humane and could basically understand what he meant.

Tang Qing nodded obediently and retracted his body to express his agreement.

The young man covered his schoolbag, leaving only a small gap, and left his seat.

Tang Qing suddenly remembered his mission and asked: "99, are you there? Do you know where the heroine is? If Fu Yixuan goes to see the heroine, I have to find a way to follow him."

The system quickly replied: [Host, the heroine's name is Zhang Zhizhi. It's the third row from the bottom to your right, the one on the left. 】

Tang Qing squeezed his head out, looked around hard, and saw the heroine of this world. Zhang Zhizhi was sitting alone on the seat, with smooth black hair and big innocent eyes. She was indeed a hibiscus from clear water, beautiful but not tacky.