Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (26)

The next day, Fu Yixuan woke up on time in the morning, with Assistant Tang still holding him like an octopus in his arms. It was said that he was sleeping well.

Mr. Fu did not push Tang Qing away with all kinds of disgust today, but quietly looked at his sleeping face.

Tang Qing's skin was very delicate and fair, with no pores visible at all, as if it were white and glowing.

But today it's a little bit green right now.

Maybe it's because I worked too hard last night.

The boy slept on his back, exposing a small portion of his crisp waist. Nothing could be seen from this posture, but Fu Yixuan knew that Tang Qing's waist was actually very thin, and he could just hold it with two hands.

Although he is very thin, there is meat where there should be meat. When she lay on the bed and struck some poses, it was unexpectedly sultry.

The skin is very white and fragile. With a little force, you can leave light red fingerprints on your white and tender waist.

It makes people want to torture her severely.

Tang Qing's whole body was as white as snow, except for the two faint red tassels, which were tender and pink. After kissing hard, your whole body will tremble slightly, and then turn into a gorgeous red color.

Even his feet are delicate, white, and beautifully shaped. Especially when they are placed on his body, they are as admirable as mutton-fat white jade. Even his ankles are beautiful everywhere.

Last night, Fu Yixuan held these beautiful feet, caressed them carefully, and kissed his insteps religiously...

Afterwards, he seemed to finally know how to be afraid. His round almond eyes were like a kitten asking for help from a hunter, looking at him helplessly, with tears in his eyes.

Poor.

Little did he know that this would only make people want to love him even more, making him cry and gasp pitifully.

It was a ridiculous night, but in fact, Fu Yixuan was not completely happy yet.

He had kept himself clean for the past twenty years, and this was the first time he knew that he was such a lustful person. Although I haven't really entered yet, I am already in ecstasy all night long.

He found himself reacting again in the morning.

...

Tang Qing was woken up by the sound of the shower in the bathroom.

Mr. Fu got up and took a shower so early in the morning?

"Ah, it hurts..."

Tang Qing turned over, but it caused a burst of pain all over his body.

Oh yes, last night...

Tang Qing quickly picked up the quilt and covered his whole head. He was so ashamed and angry that he wanted to bury himself last night.