Chapter 22

Chapter 22 The arrogant and beautiful little orange cat x the cold and paranoid beautiful boy (21)

Tang Qing was stunned for a moment and opened his eyes slightly.

Fu Yixuan, does he have a fiancée?

For some reason, Tang Qing felt indescribably sour in his heart.

Shangguan Linlin looked at Tang Qing's surprised expression and seemed a little satisfied, and said arrogantly: "You know my identity, please please me more, otherwise you will be left with nothing to eat."

She crossed her legs, frowned and said, "Where are you, Mr. Fu? Why didn't you come to have dinner with me tonight?"

Tang Qing was still surprised and did not reply for a while.

Shangguan Linlin called him dissatisfied: "Why are you so dazed? I'm asking you something! Could it be that...

Looking at Tang Qing's fair and delicate face and delicate porcelain-white skin, she raised her eyebrows, with a strange look in her voice, and said in a sharp and mean voice, "Could it be that you have some evil thoughts towards your Mr. Fu?"

What? What bad thoughts can he have about his own shit-sweeper?

Tang Qing couldn't understand.

Shangguan Linlin snorted coldly: "Hey, you are still pretending to be confused. Don't think I don't know. You secretaries and assistants like to seduce the president the most. Do you want to be the president's wife?"

Like Fu Yixuan, who is more handsome than a celebrity, young and promising, and became a CEO in his early twenties. He is good-looking and rich. Compared with those rich people with bald heads and big bellies, they are more attractive than Tang Monk's flesh. There must be countless people who want to hook up with him, both men and women.

Look at this little assistant again. He looks clean and delicate, his skin is whiter than that of a girl, his temperament is clean and gentle, and he wears a suit and his waist is very thin. Maybe he has some bad intentions? The more she looked at her, the more jealous she became, and she said angrily: "Have you really been fooled by me? A male vixen doesn't even look in the mirror, so you want to fly up a branch and become a phoenix?"

Tang Qing was stunned by what Shangguan Linlin said, and couldn't help but retort: ​​"What did you say? Even if you are Mr. Fu's fiancée, you can't slander anyone."

Tang Qing was a little excited, her originally fair and delicate face was slightly red, her round and big eyes became crystal clear and moist, delicate and delicate, and the red mole at the end of her eye even looked a bit demonic.

From Shangguan Linlin's point of view, this boy's shameful and angry look must indicate a guilty conscience.

She is not actually good-looking, because although she has a beautiful mother, her facial features are mostly inherited from her wretched-looking father. Over the years, she has relied on dressing up and applying makeup to gain extra points. Recently, she has been frequently seeking cosmetic surgery to "fine-tune" her face shape to make her look a little bit more beautiful.

Shangguan Linlin looked at Tang Qing's clean, white, untouched face, with a slightly red face that looked more and more attractive, and she felt jealous. She hated the kind of people who, regardless of gender, were far better than her just because of their temperament without having to dress up carefully.