Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (30)

The place where Tang Qing lived was just like his people, clean, delicate, and graceful.

A light touch will make you panic and look pitiful.

And immature.

Fu Yixuan stroked that spot with one hand, stroked Tang Qing's fair and tender face with the other, and gently kissed her forehead.

Her round, almond-shaped eyes were wide open, as if she had been bullied, and filled with tears. Her long eyelashes were fluttering, but she did not dare to look at her, like a kitten that was afraid of giving birth.

He possessed Tang Qing's ear and said softly: "Silly cat, so cute."

Mr. Fu's voice was low and deep, so numb that Tang Qing felt goosebumps all over his body, his earlobes turned red, and his fair little face turned red and filled with emotion.

He was excited, and then,

That's it, it's over.

Mr. Fu was also stunned for a moment.

Assistant, you are so fast.

Tang Qing's whole body was about to burst!

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

He looked at Fu Yixuan stupidly, his eyes full of disbelief.

A few seconds later, he pushed Fu Yixuan away, turned over, buried his head upright in the quilt, pulled up the quilt again, and stopped talking.

Mr. Fu looked at the angry little assistant, who looked like a turtle, only showing the back of his furry head, and secretly laughed.

How could she be so childish and cute?

Tang Qing couldn't control himself and wanted to kill someone and silence him. This kind of thing must not be allowed to be known to a third person!

Ah, ah, this damn Fu Yixuan! Why can't you just do the manual work honestly like him, but you still have to touch and kiss her? Have you considered the endurance of an innocent boy?

(/€€Д′)/~ €€€€

Tang Qing was going to pack his bags and start living on a new planet tomorrow.

...

In the morning, Tang Qing woke up again with a familiar pain in his waist and back.

[Host, are you finally awake? 99's investigation found that those medicines that are effective for dozens of days are all from ancient channels, while the medicines from modern channels are only effective for one day. 】System 99's voice is still full of energy.

[However, when 99 was about to report to the host, for some reason, he was blocked and could not contact you. 】

"Haha, guess why you can't contact me..." Tang Qing just wanted to pull out System 99 and beat him up. Such a picture that is not suitable for children. Of course the system is blocked and cannot be seen.