Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (6)

The expected pain did not fall on his body, and Tang Qing raised his head in surprise.

At this critical moment, Fu Yixuan quickly turned around and stretched out a strong arm to block the stick.

€€!

The stick hit the black-haired boy's arm hard, making a muffled sound. It sounded so painful that Tang Qing's heart clenched.

Then the pair of slender porcelain white hands violently exerted force. The veins in the arms bulged slightly. They pinched Huang Mao's wrist tightly and punched him in the face so hard that Huang Mao fell to the ground. .

The young man crushed Huang Mao's wrist with his foot, his face was like ice, his eyes were as cold as ice, and the uncontrollable gloom was terrifying.

Huang Mao didn't expect that his sneak attack would fail. He had been wandering around society for many years, and only then did he realize that this boy, who looked to be only eighteen or nineteen years old, was different from the boys he usually bullied.

He could tell that this boy with wolfish eyes wanted to kill him.

His face turned pale with fear, he broke into a cold sweat, and his legs were so trembling that he could hardly stand.

"Meow~"

Shit shovel officer, are you okay? Seeing that Fu Yixuan's hand was actually hit with a stick, Tang Qing was so nervous that he couldn't help but scream softly.

Thinking of the kitten behind him, Fu Yixuan's face brightened slightly, and he put away all the violence and hatred in his body. He patted the schoolbag comfortingly and kicked Huang Mao hard in the abdomen, which made Huang Mao want to retching.

The young man had a gloomy face and said without raising his eyelids: "Go away, don't let me see you again."

After saying that, Fu Yixuan ignored the three people lying on the ground.

...

Back home, Tang Qing meowed nervously around Fu Yixuan.

"Shit-shocker, let me see your hands."

Like a normal person, Fu Yixuan first took out alcohol and disinfected himself and his cat's body as usual. I washed my hands again and poured cat food into the small bowl next to the cat's bed:

"Are you hungry, Tangtang? Go and eat quickly." Fu Yixuan gently put the kitten on the ground.

Tang Qing was speechless.

I am a cat, not a pig!

Let me see how your hands are doing!

"Meow meow meow!"

Fu Yixuan lowered his head to look at the meowing kitten, then picked up the kitten and touched it gently a few times: "What's wrong, Tangtang, are you acting like a baby?"

You're such a spoiled brat!

Did you forget that your arm was injured? Still thinking about something weird.