Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (20)

"Assistant Tang, I heard that you have become a full-time employee?" The speaker was an intern from the next group, named Chen Lixin.

"Yes, I received an email from the secretary's office this morning. I will be promoted to a full-time job as Mr. Fu's personal assistant." Tang Qing nodded.

Chen Lixin whispered: "What a blessing. I was able to become a full-time employee just one day after joining the job. I don't know how..."

He came in the same period as Tang Qing, and the internship time for this batch was two months. At least half of the interns had to be eliminated before the remaining ones could become full-time employees. Tang Qing took up one of the regular quotas so quickly, and it would be even harder for the remaining people to become regular employees.

Chen Xiaofei patted Tang Qing on the shoulder and said angrily: "I'm so envious. If you were like Tang Qing, good-looking and capable of working, you might be able to get President Bingshan to make you a regular employee in person. You don't have this ability. Just go and concentrate on your work."

Chen Lixin was so rebuffed that he didn't dare to answer the question and turned around in a sullen voice.

Tang Qing thanked Chen Xiaofei in a low voice: "Thank you, Xiaofei."

Chen Xiaofei said angrily: "It's such a trivial matter, I can't stand such a sour person."

Tang Qing continued to work. There was not a lot of information to sort out today. However, he didn't see Fu Yixuan all day today. He heard that he was going to receive several important investors.

In the afternoon, Chen Xiaofei felt unwell and took half a day off.

"Please Tang Qing. Girls always have a few days every month...you know." Chen Xiaofei was a little weak, winked at Tang Qing, handed over her work, and left the office.

ah? Is there anything he should know?

Is this some mysterious secret code between girls?

Tang Qing showed a confused expression.

Although he didn't understand anything at all, he had finished the work at hand, so it was not difficult to help Chen Xiaofei share some of it.

In the afternoon, Chen Lixin came over and said: "Mr. Fu has a female guest to receive. Originally, Chen Xiaofei was with her. Since you are the life assistant appointed by Mr. Fu, you can handle it for her."

Although the way Chen Lixin spoke made people feel a little uncomfortable, this job was indeed assigned to Chen Xiaofei, so he took it for Chen Xiaofei.

Tang Qing went to the airport to pick him up. This guest's name is Shangguan Linlin, a guest from Fu Yixuan's biological father, Ren Yuying.

This lady was wearing a fur coat that looked very expensive at first glance, with an off-shoulder tight skirt underneath, and a pair of boots studded with rhinestones. Her thighs were bare, very sexy and slender. .

As a person who is very afraid of the cold, Tang Qing deeply admires this.

Tang Qing stepped forward and said politely: "Hello, Miss Shangguan, I am Mr. Fu's assistant Tang Qing. You can call me Xiao Tang. Mr. Fu sent me to pick you up."