Chapter 10

Chapter 10 The arrogant and beautiful little orange cat x the cold and paranoid beautiful boy (10)

After getting the vaccine, Tang Qing came home and meowed non-stop around Fu Yixuan.

Big pervert! I don't want sterilization!

"Meow meow meow!"

Fu Yixuan pretended to think, looked down at the little orange cat, and said thoughtfully: "Kittens that have not been neutered can indeed meow. It's so noisy."

! ! !

Tang Qing immediately closed his mouth, only wrapped around Fu Yixuan's trousers, and ran around with his short legs, not daring to make a sound.

The young man squatted down, looked at the kitten at eye level, slowly stretched out a clean and slender index finger, and placed it on the little orange cat's forehead. His brows were cold and his voice was clear and calm:

"Certainly."

Tang Qing immediately obeyed and remained motionless, as if he was bewitched by the young man. Only a pair of emerald-like round eyes were left, rotating smoothly like a cute and colorful plush doll.

(·€€·*)

After the black-haired boy said this, he stood up again, walked to the kitchen as if nothing had happened, and started cooking, leaving Tang Qing and his cat alone in the living room.

"99, I...um...am I fat?" Tang Qing asked the system another thing that bothered him most.

[Yes, host, you have gained almost ten times the weight compared to when you first arrived! The host is so awesome! ] System 99 answered happily and set off a firework in Tang Qing's mind.

Tang Qing:......

I'm afraid we won't be able to talk anymore.

A few minutes later, Fu Yixuan came out from the kitchen with cat rice and placed it next to the cat's nest. He looked at the little orange cat, who had been standing in a sculptural posture at the door of the kitchen, and said softly: "Go and eat, Tangtang."

The little orange cat seemed to have been released from the ban. With a speed that was inconsistent with its size, its furry body rushed to the cat's nest and started eating.

Tang Qing lowered his head to cook seriously, missing the inaudible chuckle when the black-haired boy lowered his head.

"Silly Tangtang."

...

The next day, Fu Yixuan took Tang Qing to school as usual. Because the little orange cat was very good, during physical education class, Fu Yixuan hid Tang Qing in his schoolbag and went to the playground alone.

"99, how is the progress of my mission?"

[Host, your mission has been completed quite well. At present, the villain only has a slight appreciation for the heroine, and his favorability is very low. The host must keep up the good work! 】

Tang Qing was slightly relieved. It's not a bad thing that I risked being sterilized to complete the task, and it seems that the progress is not bad.

Um? Tang Qing raised his cat ears and heard footsteps approaching.

Tang Qing hid deep in his school bag and only looked out through the gap in the bag.

It turned out to be Zhang Xu, the skinny member of the fat and skinny duo who had been making trouble with Fu Yixuan in the alley.

He took a box of ink and came to Fu Yixuan's seat and tinkered with it for a while.

"99, what is this thin guy doing?"