Chapter 17

Chapter 17 The arrogant and beautiful little orange cat x the cold and paranoid beautiful boy (16 parts)

Tang Qing's face was full of shame and anger, and he lay on Fu Yixuan's chest.

Dong dong dong...

Such a strong heartbeat? Is it from Fu Yixuan?

Being held tightly in his arms, Tang Qing finally understood that the black-haired boy was not as calm as he appeared.

Today, Fu Yixuan frantically searched through all the surveillance cameras in the security room, only to see the scene where Tangtang was abducted by Ren Yuhui in the garden. Because Ren Yuhui often showed off to his class that he lived in the most expensive mansion in the city, he guessed that Tangtang might have been taken to that villa.

He had just entered the villa when he heard a cat meow from the fourth floor. His heart suddenly surged and his blood went cold. He climbed the tree very fast, his eyes were red, and he didn't care that the branches had scratched many wounds on his body.

He was only afraid that if he was one step too late, he would hear the kitten's pitiful cry again.

Fu Yixuan rubbed the little orange cat over and over again, and his voice was not as calm as usual: "Tangtang, don't sneak out to play when I'm not around in the future, do you hear me?"

Tang Qing nodded guiltily. If he hadn't gone to the garden to play, he wouldn't have been sacked by the fat and thin duo.

Hey, as a kitten without human rights, without Fu Yixuan, anyone outside can hurt him. It is really dangerous.

I don't know when I can turn back into a human body.

The young man's black eyes were fixed on the little orange cat, and he kept rubbing the red mole hidden in the fur at the corner of its eyes. Seeing that it seemed to be wandering in a fugue, he increased his tone and said word by word: "If it happens again, If I can't find you, I'll take you to the pet hospital for sterilization."

sterilization......

Tang Qing suddenly felt a chill in his crotch, nodding his head was like pounding garlic, and the cat's head almost made an afterimage.

The shit shoveling officer is good to me in every way, but it would be better if he didn't keep saying those two words when he had nothing to do.

"Tangtang...I have never been so nervous in my life. I was outside the window and heard that bastard Zhang Xu saying that he wanted to..." He paused, as if thinking of those words would make his heart palpitate and his heart would stop. jumped.

He rubbed the kitten into his arms, "Anyway, you can't run around casually from now on. I can't even imagine what they might do to you."

Tang Qing lay on the young man's body and felt his heart beat louder than a drum, hitting his eardrums. He knew that this young man, who had always been cool and self-possessed, was severely frightened today.

He put his head on the boy's neck and arched it, then stretched out his tongue and licked the boy carefully.

The mysophobic boy did not push the kitten away this time, and allowed the kitten to lick him back and forth for a long time. His slender, porcelain-white fingers stroked the cat's body. The warm and furry touch makes people feel soft.