Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Pretty little orange cat

Bang, a bucket of cold water was poured on him, and Tang woke up.

He opened his eyes and found that he was locked in a strange small room. The door was locked and there was only a small window inside.

Tang Qing's limbs were tied and strangled painfully, and his whole body was fixed on a chair.

"Tang Qing, are you okay?" The back of the chair shook, and Fu Yixuan's anxious voice came from behind.

Tang Qing turned his head and looked around. He and Fu Yixuan were tied sideways.

There was a beep sound, and another person came in at the door with a smile on his face: "Mr. Fu, Assistant Tang, I take the liberty of inviting you to be our guests."

Fu Yixuan said coldly: "Shangguan, are you crazy? Do you think this can change the bidding results?"

The person who came was none other than Shangguan Ming. He grinned and said: "Mr. Fu, if I just tie you up, it may not change the outcome. But, didn't I tie up your little assistant?"

He stepped forward, half-crouched in front of the two of them, stretched out his hand to touch Tang Qing's fair and tender face, and said in a tone full of irrepressible excitement, "Your little assistant is so cute, she's so fair and her face is so smooth."

Fu Yixuan wanted to stand in front of Tang Qing, but was restrained. The chair made a clanking sound as he moved, and he said angrily: "Shangguan, what on earth do you want to do! Don't touch him!"

Shangguanming looked down at Fu Yixuan's futile struggle and was very satisfied. He said with a smile: "Whatever I want to do, Mr. Fu, depends on your performance."

In the early years, the Shangguan family was a mixed society and did a lot of shameful things. Later, the crackdown became more and more severe, and the Shangguan family's business got on the right track, and their family began to behave. But deep down, the Shangguan family still has contempt for the law. He has so many different methods that he hasn't had a chance to use them for a long time. Now that it was used on Fu Yixuan, whom he hated the most, and on this delicious little assistant beside him, he was very excited.

Fu Yixuan is also good at playing, so he has such a beautiful male assistant by his side. He had also played with many beautiful boys, but none of them looked as interesting as Tang Qing's.

Tang Qing has a unique temperament, very clean, which makes people want to get him dirty more and more.

Shangguan Ming stared at Tang Qing with a squinted look, touched his mouth and smiled: "I will give you two choices. The first one is to leave one hand and withdraw from the competition in x city in the future."

He stretched out his hand and slapped Fu Yixuan's face hard, making a snapping sound: "Second, you don't have to do anything. Just watch me fuck your assistant here. See if he is as delicious when he's under someone else."

Tang Qing looked at Shangguan Ming's wretched face and his heart clenched.

Shangguanming signaled to the bodyguard behind him and took out a spiked steel rod. He touched the steel rod, licked his lips again, and said excitedly: "Or Mr. Fu can choose one hand to get a slap from me."