Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Beautiful little orange cat x cold and beautiful boy (33 little kittens)

"Tang Qing!"

The boy who was kissing him one second disappeared from his sight the next second.

Fu Yixuan was so frightened that his heart stopped.

A soft cat meow sounded:

"Meow~~"

Fu Yixuan took a closer look and saw that Tang Qing was nowhere to be seen on the chair where Tang Qing was originally tied. The rope and clothes were left behind. And inside the clothes, there was a ball of furry stuff trying to get out.

A round little head popped up first, and then a fluffy and cute orange ball appeared in front of him.

It's an orange cat.

His fur is bright, pure and beautiful orange, his feet are on the snow, as if he is wearing white gloves, and a big fluffy tail hangs behind him, fluffy and soft. The most beautiful thing about him is his pair of round cat eyes, crystal clear, like two bright emeralds. His eyes were filled with autumn waves, looking at him lingeringly.

The orange cat's body pattern is exactly the same as that of the little cat.

Fu Yixuan was in disbelief at first, and then uncontrollable ecstasy surged into his heart.

He has been walking alone in the darkness for these years. Sometimes he even doubts, did Tangtang really appear? Was it because those years were too gloomy that I could imagine such a perfect and cute kitten?

That was the first ray of light he saw in the darkness, and the light cruelly left his own.

And now, that ray of light is back.

"Sugar, sugar, sugar..."

Fu Yixuan was shocked, and those uncontrollable emotions surged up, turning his thoughts into a mess.

With just one glance, the man recognized that this was the cat he had longed for, the cat that had accompanied him throughout his dark teenage years.

It's Tangtang.

It's his sugar baby.

He couldn't control himself from choking, and his voice was full of the ecstasy of regaining something.

He could say nothing but whisper the kitten's name.

The kitten also looked at the man blankly.

Tang Qing never thought about how he suddenly turned into a cat, nor did he think about whether he could change back.

He shook his furry cat ears, and then looked at the man who was tied to the chair, with blood dripping from his limbs, but still looking at him eagerly, with only him in his heart.

The man who made his heart beat like a drum.

Tang Qing jumped up and landed on the familiar arm. Like a scarf, it was firmly around the man's neck, and he rubbed the man's chin affectionately with his furry head.