Same room!(⌐■_■)

We loaded our luggages in taxi and went to hotel, it was a perfect 1 and half hours drive, chris was sitting on passenger seat, me, tina and anjali were sitting at back seats and siddharth was sitting at last with luggages.....

everyone was sleeping, well except me cuz i slept in plane and now i was not sleepy at all, so i decided to hear some songs....

 'maybe its the way you say my name'

'maybe its the way you play your game'

'but its so good, i've  never known anybody like u'

'but its so good, i've never dreamed of nobody like u'

dandelions, one of my favourite songs, it makes me feel that i m not lonely, Ruth B is my favourite singer, her songs are just so mesmerizing and melodious

As i was listening to this song, i decided to open the window and watch the view, which was so beautiful, GOA is full of greenery, i can inhale fresh air and the sky was pure blue, i put my face on the window and cold breeze with a mixture of sun rays started to hit my face and i closed my eyes dwelling myself in the beautiful world....

'And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime'

'And i am pretty sure that you are that love of mine'

'cuz i am in the fields of dandelions'

'wishing on everyone that you'd be mine, mine'

'And i see forever in your eyes'

'I feel okay when i see you smile, smile'

I didn't know when i closed my eyes and entered my dream world, again, yeah AGAIN! 

And just like the last time i woke up with a voice of thud and when i opened my eyes i saw chris taking the luggages, he looked mesmerizing, ahhhhhhhhh what am i thinking! i shrugged the thought away from my mind and focused on the trip....

As we entered the hotel, we were soon greeted by 3 beautiful women in sarees, welcoming us! bruh i feel like an VIP...

The vibe of that hotel was very good, it was situated between jungle but had the best vibe, cold air was fanning us and when we were exploring the hotel, i saw a hammock beside the swimming pool  as i was running to lay on it, siddarth pushed me and fell in someone's arm...       i looked up and saw it was chris, chris then pointed out another hammock and told me lay on it!

he is such an angel, isn't he?, that's why he is my best friend he always cares for me and never let me feel alone! he was not a muscular type (he hates muscular people), he was just like me thin, but he was few centimetres tall from me, he had a dimple smile, gosh! i love his smile, ahummm where was i? yeah so, and he had natural black hair with bangs, his hair are so smooth, i always pats his head like a baby, hehehehehe, he had a slim face and slim body with small waist but broad shoulders and he was white! his natural skin colour was white, he was very pale, he had brown eyes which appeared to be green sometimes and he always wears rings in his hand, which makes him look more mesmerizing. Half of the school has crush on him ! we both are very famous in our campus....

--------------------------------------------------------------

hope u like this chapter<3

and i think by now u must have known who is the main character after Ryan.

bye bye!