TH!RD DAY (2)(★ ω ★)

I still cursed the moment i agree to make a clip with Tina and she put my phone at the left on the resting table at the deep side of swimming pool, i swear right now i wanna smack her head (we are like tom and jerry and she is my second best friend).

As i was alarmingly moving ahead, while holding the edges of pool and i reached at the middle point of pool that when i tried to land my foot on floor of pool, my head was underwater that means yeah that pool reached slightly even above my height, so i hurriedly held the edges more tightly to keep myself from drowning.

"very good, Ryan you are doing, bas thoda sa aur bacha h (only a little bit left)" I whispered to  myself.

Suddenly a rush of pain went down my leg as I realised that i got a cramp, now the real challenge begins, nobody was there at pool side to even hear my voice and i had a cramp underwater, plus i already reached the deepest point of the pool. I don't know what was happening i just held my leg with both my hands and i let go the edge but as you know, i can't swim so it was getting difficult for me, as i decided to push my body upperside but it was not helping at all, it was getting difficult to breathe underwater, i pushed my body up with great force but i can't leave my leg it was paining a lot, i left my one hand from my leg and decided to swing it in order to push myself up, and it worked.

"help-" as i was expecting i didn't even got time to shout properly and i was pulled by water, i again did it but it didn't helped.

"please help-"

"somebody help me-"

I keep on doing it again and again, and now it was getting harder to breathe, my whole body was aching because of the great force i have used several times, i can't do this anymore and it was getting difficult to my eyes, i left it all to god.

Now i my body was touching the ground of pool and it was impossible for me to push my body up again, As i was losing hope and my breath was hitching with every passing second, Suddenly i saw someone coming towards me and with that my vision blurred.

                     ***************************************

(Chris's pov)

Why is he taking so long? its been 20 minutes since he has gone, i don't think it takes this much time to find a phone. well why am i worrying about me, when he don't worry about my feelings, i will not interfere in anything related to him now, i know he will get himself in trouble because excuse me! he just so careless.

"its been 20 minutes since he has gone, isn't it too much? i think one of us go and check i am worried" Anjali while checking her watch, she looks at me with concern and i understand what she was trying to say.

"hmm i think one of us should check afterall he is careless, and plus if he fall into pool he don't even know how to swim" Siddarth said while licking his fingers, cuz yeah we ate half of our meal without Ryan, i know i know we are such a dogs. but i couldn't help eat it cuz it was looking delicious.

"I'II go" I said while getting cuz i know none of them are going to leave their seats just to look for a careless boy, well i am the only stupid i didn't want to leave my food, so i bid a goodbye cuz i know at the time i will be back, my cannibal friends would eat my food too and clear the plate, such a demons.

I was about to reach pool side, I suddenly heard a voice, it was a VERY FAMILIAR VOICE, as i fasted my steps, i saw familiar figure shouting for his life and looks like he was drowning, without wasting a min i jumped into the pool as soon as realised who it was.

As i reached the deepest point of swimming pool, I engulf the drowning man in my arms, and swung my one hand upper and pushed my body upwards, as soon as i took my head out of water i hurriedly move to the edge and pull the man on the pool side up, he was light weather, it made me doubt that if he even eats food, He was laying and i sat up beside him and i was so exhausted so i breathe heavily to catch my breathe, water dripping off my bangs as i open and close my mouth again and again and staring at Ryan, waiting for him to cough all the pool water out and as i expected after few seconds he did.

                                **********************************

I opened my eyes and i saw a beautiful blue sky, but suddenly something filled my mouth and i was feeling to vomit, i coughed heavily as the water splash out of my mouth and rested my head back as it ended, i was wondering who could be that angel who saved me from my death, i looked at my right and i saw Chris staring at me, i guess i was right it was chris, the angel in my life who save me everytime and protects me from harm. I don't know what got into me i sat up making a proper eye contact with him and we just stared at each for some good minutes, even when he was looking so beautiful, i saw his lips curved into smirk as he was about to look at front, I SUDDENLY HUGGED HIM, SO TIGHTLY THAT HE WAS NOT ABLE TO BREATHE PROPERLY, AND FOR MY SHOCK HE HUGGED ME BACK AS TIGHTLY AS I DID.

"how's your leg?" he whispered in my ear tugging my waist more tightly like protecting me. and well i completely forgot about my leg, i looked at my leg it was still paining. 

"its fine now" I lied because i don't want him to worry and think that i am careless (which i am).

"shut up" he said and pulled me up in the same hugging position.

                                  (like this but the difference is they were hugging)

 "hey what are u doing? people will misunderstand us" I said shyly while looking around.

"let them think, i don't care, the thing which matters to me the most right now is you, and yeah you are burning like a bbq, better take some rest, its going to be night in few hours" he said smirking.

I blushed at the first part and decided to stay quiet.

                                                         ***********************************

Chris already informed others that we are not coming for dinner and he made an excuse that we are not hungry, he didn't tell others about what happened at pool side and we straight went to our room leaving our lunch.

(At night)

"hey i made ordered some soup for u from hotel's restaurant" he said handing me the soup.

"its tasty!"

"you are still burning, guess i need to wake whole night" he whispered the last part.

I don't know when i fell asleep, and my eyes opened suddenly as i checked the time it was past 2 am, and i feel some heavy wait on my head and my tummy, i looked at my left and saw chris sleeping peacefully while sitting on a chair, his hand supporting his head and his half head was on my tummy, i touched my forehead and saw a drenched towel on my head, he did this for me, I covered 

I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but as a friend, actually to be honest this thing made me doubt my feelings for him, i am not gay or anything but still...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS!

DON'T WORRY, FIRST KISS IS COMING SOON HEHEHE, I HOPE U LIKE THIS BOOK SO FAR, ITS MY FIRST BOOK AND ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND I M TRYING HARD TO TRANSLATE MY MOTHER TONGUE INTO ENGLISH AND I AM NOT USING MUCH HARD WORDS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING...

BTW THANK U SO MUCH FOR 200 READS<3

ILYSMMM BYE!