A/N

hi lovelies~

I wanna say that i will not write an epilogue for this story because there's no need!

As i mentioned before, their parents are understanding so i don't think i have to write a whole chapter on that.

Hope u liked this story, and if there is any grammar mistakes (ofc there must be a lot) so please do comment down the mistakes....

And do tell me what's your favourite part in the story? my favourite part was Ryan's birthday! i mean come on it was their first kiss, and it was actually very memorable!

Hope u like the chemistry between Ryan and chris, i was actually not going to write siddarth's side of story, but then my friend said that sid is so lonely, he should be having a partner too.

So that's why i added sid's side of the story and kept it short, hope u liked cavin and sid chemistry.

I actually got the idea of naming the character 'cavin' because, in 2022 i went on a trip to goa with my family, and we stayed in a big resort, there a waiter catch my eye and i was really taken aback by his beauty, he served us dinner and i saw his name tag.

His name was CAVIN.

so that's how i decided to name the character cavin.

PLEASE GIVE A LOTS OF LOVE TO THIS STORY, THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND I KNOW THERE ARE MANY MISTAKES BUT STILL THANK U FOR READING THIS STORY!

AND YEAH, I WILL WRITE A STORY ON A FAMOUS BL SHIP WORLDWIDE.

the ship is BYLER (will byers x mike wheelers) they are the characters in a famous netflix original series called 'STRANGER THINGS'.

hope u will like that story too!

and give a lots of love to THE BASEMENT! i loved the storyline so much!!

BYE BYE~