S⁅V⁅NT# d@y

"bro are u serious?"

"why didn't u tell me before?"

"are u okay"

"you know na its enough than okay"

YEAH. so my clumsy and cute friend sid bombarded me with questions as i told him that maybe (remove the 'maybe')  i like chris more than friends, he was shock and angry that i didn't tell him before, but supported me whole-heartedly.

"i am okay sid, anju don't have any problem with it" i looked at anjali and she nodded, so we are currently sitting in restaurant, we are talking about this easily cuz tiu and chris are taking their food and we know they will take their time.

"yeah he is right sid, i am kinda losing interest in him so you know i don't have any problem with it" Anjali said folding her arms to her chest.

"yeah so-" i got cut by hearing a familiar voice and i turned around and saw the couple standing, chris was gazing down at my soul,; holding a plate full of food in his hand and i gulped at the thought that what if they heard us?

"guys, what are yall talking about?" tina said glancing at each one of us. Anjali looked at me with a nervous expression; as she was about to say something; siddarth spoke.

"oh' oh! we were discussing how to throw in into water and choke u" sid said scratching his nape.

"what?" Tina said looking effortlessly shocked as if her fist is ready to hit sid's face.

"ahh don't mind him tiu, he is just kidding, right sid?" i nudged sid; furrowing my eyebrow, he looked at me and forced a laugh.

"o-oh y-yeah" sid said looking uncomfortable as he put his hands on the wooden table.

"better be" Tina said firmly and chris laughed and nudged her to sit down.

As he was about to sit down, his elbow accidentally dropped my spoon and a metal clanking voice ran through the restaurant but nobody seemed to care; people were just too busy talking and chilling; THANK GOD FOR THAT! i would be so embarrassed otherwise, as the spoon fell on the floor covered with wooden tiles, chris hurriedly put his plate on the other side of our table and came to my side to pick up the spoon, he crouched down and i looked at him with my wide eyes open, not because he was picking up the spoon for me but because when he was putting the spoon back on the table, he was so close that his breath was lingering on my face and he was looking effortlessly beautiful, his fair skin and his no beard face shining in the sunlight, i really wished that this moment can freeze, i would love to stare at him for the rest of my life, seconds later; he looked at me; our face were too close that his nose nearly touching mine, a red blush crept on my face and he laughed and left to sit on his seat.

My spoon got some dirt on it so its obvious that i cannot eat my food with it, i was standing to get a clean spoon but sid ran past me to get a clean spoon for me, but did i told u that we were back at our previous hotel? we came early in the morning today and it was tiring, we all were sleeping, and my head was on chris shoulder bcz i was sleeping in the whole drive; he also didn't move not wanting to ruin my sleep, i really had a good time sleeping at his shoulder for 2 hours.

_________________________________________________________
(siddarth's pov)

I was jogging to get a clean spoon for my so-much-gay bestie.

As i was passing, suddenly something hit me hardly causing me to fall on ground, i rubbed my butt as i sit back on wooden floor, i saw him; the boy who earlier told me to be his friend bcz he really liked me, remember? He was repeating my actions because it caused him to fall on ground too.

"i-i am s-sorry" we stood up and he said nervously, looking scared as if he had committed a crime, c'mon he just collided with me and it was my fault too; i was jogging, plus i am damn sure it hurt him more cuz he is soo skinny and i am damn sure his height would be less than 168 cm and yet here i am 182 cm, he is like a baby boy to me; with black bangs covering his eyes, fair skin and a beautiful face.

"its okay, it was my fault too" i said reassuring him that there's nothing to be scared, but it didn't helped him, he was shaking still looking down.

"hey-" i said but got cut off cuz he ran away inside the kitchen, i turned around but he was gone; i looked the place where he fall and saw a small keychain with a small sash hanging on it, which had a name on it.

Cavin.

i took the keychain and stuffed it into my pocket, and don't worry, i am not stealing his stuff; i will return it to him later if we ever met again?

I took a clean spoon and jogged back to my table.

"oooooo looks like someone finally got a crush" Tina teased me and i felt my cheeks getting red.

"shut up tin! he was shaking, so i was just worried about him" i said taking my seat next to ryan.

"isn't he was the same boy who asked you to be his friend?" Ryan questioned glancing at the direction where i fall.

"hmm he is, but i still don't think he was shaking a lot just because he collided to me, there must be something else" i said thinking hard as if i am the sherlock holmes.

"hmm sure, and you say that u don't like him" Anjali said looking suspiciously at me.

"can we please eat? i am famished" i said ignoring anju cuz i know there's no use answering him.

_________________________________________

A/N= HI GUYS! hope u liked this chapter! next chapter's going to be mind-blowing tbh, yeah and i wanna say that; i said i will not write sid's side of story but i want to make this story a lil long, so i decided to write it!

thanks for reading its means a lot to me! and the basement is going to reach 300 views soon! yayyy

bye bye~ love yall<3