The flight~_~

Hi i am ryan and i am 16 yrs old teenager and currently i am going on a trip with my four friends, chris (my bestfriend), tina(chris's gf), anjali(my gf) and siddarth (he is single). and yeah its my first time going on a trip with my friends, my parents agreed cuz chris is going along, see benefits of having a best friend whom your parents trust more than u, good isn't it?

We are outside the airport as we have a flight for GOA from jaipur, Sunlight hitting my face like crushing it! as i hung my headphones behind my neck and went inside for boarding.

we had done boarding and now we were ravenous, so we decided to have lunch in the lounge as we have 1 hour left for the flight. we went to the lounge counter and showed them our lounge card and ate as much as we can, we haven't ate from last night bcz we were busy packing our things and we left early in the morning as the airport is far from my house.

finally i m sitting in plan for the 3rd time as i don't travel much, now only 5 mins left for the plane to take off, the air hostess told us to buckle up our seatbelts, well its not they were going to protect us from plane crash but whatever!\

I was sitting beside my love obviously, we've been dating since the starting of last year and we love each other a lot! and even our parents don't have any problem with it!

As soon as the flight took off my eyes drifted to a sweet sleep and i entered my dream world, where nobody would judge me, nobody would think i m useless, where i can live freely, where i can follow my dreams and nobody would be able to stop me...

As god didn't wanted my happiness, i woke up with a voice telling that we are going to land so buckle up the seatbelts, yeah again. Seriously?

we soon landed and as soon as i step out, it was so hot! so DAMN FREAKING HOT!, i swear it was the month of november and by this jaipur would be covered with rain and cold winds and just look here its the total opposite! i was wearing an oversized white shirt with black shorts and still it was so hot like wth dude!

Soon our taxi arrived and we set off to our journey!

________________________________________________

guys, i accidentally deleted this chapter so im writing it again and all the comments, votes and views are gone so if u commented or voted than i m really sorry!