f0urth D@yヾ(≧▽≦*)o

I woke in morning with good health and i was so excited too, as finally tomorrow is my birthday. Actually, my birthday was one of the reasons we came to Goa, cuz my friends wanted me to take somewhere out to celebrate my birthday and i am sure they had prepared something marvelous for me. OMG!!!!!!!!!! 

Suddenly a voice called out for me and i saw Chris standing beside the bed with a cup in his hands which surely contains some tea, i swear he loves tea more than anything else, he is an old fashion person, he really loves to watch old movies and English movies a lot, and he loves my grandparents a lot, he really likes to talk to old person in order to not let them feel alone, i know right he is just a living angel, so whenever he comes over at my house, instead talking to me he talks a lot to my grandparents, and i just simply watch T.V. even tho i have a best friend at my house.

I still can't get it how we became best friends?, i am gen z and he is all old fashionable, but he is just 5 months older than me, so we both are gen z but he is more old fashionable, hehehe i hope u understand what i am trying to say!

He waved his in front of me and chuckled, as i realised i was staring at him while thinking all this, and i was still sitting on my bed, i looked at him giving an apologetic smile..

"wahh bro subah subah kahan kho  gaye?( where are u lost in the morning)" 

"oh I wa-" well i was cut by something or more like someone.

"heyyyyyyy" siddarth opened the door and came in sliding but crashed into Chris and they both fell on their butt.

"can't you see? and why u barged into our room like this without even knocking" Chris said while standing up and rubbing his butt.

"heheehehe" sid said sitting up with an apologetic smile.

"well guys! girls are calling u down, and we are going to Anjuna beach today and i heard it has many small huts on beach and many beautiful hotels too, well we should have chosen some beach resort" Sid said with sparkling eyes.

"sid, this one is very good too" Chris said while leaving the room.

"aren't u coming ryan?" chris said turning back

"you go, i am coming in 5 minutes" i said while showing him my five fingers.

He just chuckled and left. I mean there's nothing to laugh, oh  maybe he finds me cute, i blushed at the last part and went inside the washroom to bath and get dressed.

          **************************************\

(Siddarth's pov)

I was taking my breakfast and exploring buffets to find something tasty with an empty plate in my hands, well we eat this food everyday in breakfast like all 5 of five of us cuz our families are millionaire's, so there's nothing interesting about this food, finally i saw my favourite thing, which is eggs as i was about to open the lid of eggs suddenly my hand touched the lower part of lid which was burning hot, i jerked my hand and start fanning it by throwing it in air again and again as it was so hot, so i let out a small squeak, and a waiter passes by asked me..

"sir, is everything okay? is your hand okay?" the waiter said with worry while eyes locked with mine, he is so handsome, see i am handsome and rich enough to have a whole freaking lines of girls behind me, but they all love my visuals and money not me, i had a relationship before and i used to love that girl way too much but she only loved my money and when she was done spending my money and fulfilling all her wishes with my money, she left me! which led me to depression but i am happy and grateful that my friends was there at that time and supported me, and now my heart is stone, it doesn't love anyone except family and friends, so technically i may seem very cheerful and sweet, and i am too, but only with the people i know, and i m rude and cold with strangers.

"its okay" i said coldly, and turned to face the lid, i opened the lid carefully this time, and put some eggs on my plate as i was about to leave, that waiter touched my burned part and the plate slipped from my hands, causing a loud sound and seeking all attention towards me, i can feel my friends at my stupidity.

"what are u doing? leave my hand, its hurting a lot" i said aggressively trying to break from the grip of the waiter, for real he is not so tall, have fair skin and a small waist with big eyes and plump lips, he was so thin just like me, i was also thin with small waist and small face with big eyes and fair skin. but tell you what, i can say that he was powerful by his grip on my burned hand, well he was looking straight at me looking killing me with his eyes, i looked at him in shock, how he even had the audacity to behave like that with the guests

And the next moment i was dragging by the small boy, his grip tight on my hands.

"hey where are u taking me? is this the way u behave with your guests?" i asked while looking at him still getting dragged and i saw we were entering a room which looks like a small bedroom.

"here, sit here!" he said pointing at the bed.

"but why?" i asked as his grip loosed.

"just sit" he said which was more like ordering. I did what he said, and the next moment he was on his knees taking my hand and bandaging it.

"i have been noticing u from many days, you are so cheerful and lovely, well i love your smile showing your big dimples, you are cute, today i didn't liked the way u reacted to me, i am sure there must be a reason behind this, well let me get straight to the point, i wanna be your friend, i don't have any friends but i would like u to be my friend, will u?" he looked at me with his hopeful eyes while saying that last line.

"oh i, i am sorry i can't, you live in goa and i live jaipur, there's no way we can be friends" i said while sluttering, i don't know why but i didn't wanted his heart to break but i can't do anything.

"oh okay, take care" he said getting up with his head lower and left the room.

Okay! so that's the new problem, bro we are going to see each other everyday like for 4 days more, i hope he don't emotionally blackmail me.

                   **************************************

(Ryan's pov)

I entered the room and saw two waiters cleaning the plate mess, wow who did that?

"guys, what happened? where's sid?" i said searching for sid, as my friends were looked like they got some shock.

"i think we got a problem there" Tina said pointing at the mess.

"well, a small boy just dragged sid into a room and its been 15 minutes, he is still not here" Chris said while munching his food.

"oh okay" i said and sat down.

______________________________________________________________

Guys! i am back

Well my friend suggested me to have a love story of siddarth too, so here's the chapter bestie!

Tell me if u  liked it,  well reminder again....first kiss is coming soon!

plus i will not drag that waiter and sid story long, as my main focus is Ryan and chris...

(don't get confused sid and siddarth are same person, sid is siddarth's nickname)