f0urth d@y(2)^o^

I was hella excited!, i am sure you know the reason by now, its my birthday tomorrow! i am so thrilled because it will be the first time i will be celebrating my birthday without my parents, and not in same city as always, to be honest it was kinda getting dull.

we are on a beach right now called VAGATOR BEACH, it is famous for the formation of black rocks made by lava and it is stirred on the sand. it was a rocky beach.

"woahhhh! i have never seen anything like this ever in my whole life" i exclaimed with excitement. 

"i know right, its heavenly beautiful" chris said while climbing on a rock

(THIS IS THE BEACH IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT LOOKS)

I was climbing the rock with my friends for the scenic pics that's when my eyes landed on siddarth, he was just simply standing staring at sand like a lost person, i called him and he passed me a smile and climbed on a rock

We took many alluring and scenic photos, and now we were ravenous, plus we haven't swim in that beach cuz it was rocky and it was not allowed to swim in that b each bcz it was covered with rock and if u swim you body get bruises on your body, so we just took some pics and went in a restuarant.

"where is the food? where is the food? WHERE IS THE FOOD?!!!" Siddarth shouted dramatically cuz he was 10 times more hungrier than each of us, because he haven't ate his breakfast properly because of what happened in the morning.

"ahhhh SID SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH! THE FOOD'S ARRIVING IN 10 MINUTES, DIDN'T U HEARD WHAT THE WAITER SAID HUH?!!" Tina groaned furiously

"maybe or maybe not"

   "you know what just go to hell already, i regret my decision coming here with you"

"ohhhhhhhhh tiny same to same"

"come here you brat!"

well tina and sid are like tom and jerry, they fight over small things, and we all 3 call tina 'tins' as her nickname, but sid calls her tiny, i mean he is correct though, tina is 16 but still 5'2 only, so sid didn't lie, but am i gonna say it loud? NO! i don't wanna die this early....

"hehehe hey you two stop fighting" Chris said giggling and i stared at him, i mean excuse me! Tina is so lucky to have someone like Chris in her life, he is loyal AND apparently handsome (way too much), he respects everyone, for real if i had chance with him i would definitely not lose it! wait what!! no no no no i mean..

what am i thinking? i mean I don't have any romantic feelings towards him or maybe i have- i must have gone mad, he is my friend for god's sake! i shrugged the thought off my mind and focused on eating.

As soon as the food arrived, sid barged into it! looking messy..

"ewww sid you don't even know how to eat, you are freaking 17! at least now get some manners" Tina said while making a gross face

"oh my tiny, at least i don't eat like the way you eat, TiNy EaTiNg TiNy BiTeS, I am sure you are doing this because your bf is sitting here"

"oh please shut up! i know how to eat courteously, at least i m not like you, eating like some animal"

"you calling me animal huh?!!"

"oh you got some brain sid"

"i will not spare you today bish"

Siddarth starting running to catch tina, and she started laughing and teasing sid, and sid ran and ran and tina also started running away from sid so as to not get caught.

"guys! guys! guys! stop its a hotel not an olympics stadium for god's sake" Chris and  anjali shouted and stood up in unison

As i realised that the situation is getting out of control i also stood up and tried to stop them, but you know it was not the first time its happening, they get themselves into major fights bcz both sid and tina have anger issues, well they are best friends too, when sid had a breakdown exact two years ago, tina was the one who was with him till last and never left his side and she actually beat that girl hell up for betraying her best friend, and they both love each other a lot, they give siblings vibes to be honest! 

Anjali was apologizing to hotel manager for all this mess, and whilst i started running after sid in other to catch him, bcz he was the naughtiest one but as soon as my hands wrapped around sid's body, i fell sudden pain in my arms and i realised that he pushed me and i was ready to hit a hard ground, i squinted my eyes shut and hold myself but my body never touched the hard ground but a soft thing or more like a body?
I looked up and saw chris, our faces were just inches away and his warm breath tickling my neck as i realised what position we are in...

His hands wrapped tightly around my small waist and my hands clutching his shirt tightly, he grinned showing all his teeth and sighing in relief.

"Thank god you are okay! ufff, you fell on me" he said with sweat dropping his forehead, his bangs touching mine and a soft smile painted on his lips.

"are you okay? your back hit the ground hardly" i hissed and concern showing in my eyes.

"oh don't worry princess, i am okay" he said with a small grin.

"umm guys? are u done worrying about each other? or we will wait?" anjali said pointing at us and i immediately felt my cheeks getting red and i stand up hurriedly.

"sorry guys, we didn't meant to hurt u" tina and sid said lowering their heads

"ahhhh guys its okay! we are friends so no sorry, no thank u" chris said with a cute smile

we continued eating our lunch and head back to hotel as we already embarrassed ourselves enough and tomorrow was a big day!!!!!! hurray!!
i can't wait, i am sure all must have been planning something special for me

We reached hotel and head back to our respective rooms.

"hey ryu, are u okay?" chris said worriedly
"why u ask? well i m okay no need to worry" i said with a smile as to reassure him

and he just smiled back.

"good night ryan"

"good night chris"

________________________________________________

GUYS! HI

I KNOW I AM UPDATING AFTER 1 OR 2 WEEKS?
BUT I WAS SO BUSY WITH THIS SCHOOL STUFF

HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! 

BYE HONIES<3