F!FTH DAY ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

(Chris's pov)

My alarm chime out and i checked the time, it was 5 am, perfect!

Today, we will be shifting to North Goa as we have already explored South Goa, 

YEAH YEAH OKAY! i know today's my princess birthday, that's why i m gonna make a memorable day.

I hurriedly dressed my self into some casual clothes and glanced one last time at the sleeping beauty, he was sleeping with his mouth open, which was kinda (not kinda at all) cute! i wanna squish them but i have to go for now...

I went out and since it was 5 am so everyone was sleeping, I went to the restaurant and sat on a chair waiting for my other friends to arrive..

And after 10 minutes, I saw Anjali dragging siddharth and Tina by their arms, as they were half sleeping, Tina groaned as she stamp her hand on the table.

"why the hell did u called us here at night huh?!" Tina said taking her seat, around the square table.

"oh well tiu its morning not night" i corrected.

"ahhh, whatever! just tell us the reason already" Sid said with a grumpy face.

Of course, i waked up two monsters who sleep till late in morning or u may say afternoon, i am sure they must be cursing at me all the way, to be honest! Anjali was the only normal person in our group, she talks to everyone politely, and i like it about her, well not like Tiu, everyone blushes and act cute in front of their boyfriends, but my Tiu is different, she is a badass, don't mess with her or you will end up being her slave, and she hates when someone says a thing to her friends. 

"Are u deaf bish?!!" Tina said with half eyes open.

"Tina mind your language, he is your boyfriend" Anjali Scolds her.

"so what? he can't just wake me up at midnight, its illegal, plus he is my friend before boyfriend" Tina replied in an alcoholic tone.

"ok ok guys, i think we should get to the point" I said like a king ordering his mens.

"yeah sir" They all said in unison.

"Sooo as ya know, today's Ryu's bday and we have to make it special and memorable for him, so i have an idea"

"what?" Anjali asked and Tina nudge Sid with her elbow because he was sleeping and not listening. hehehe cute

"sooo we r gonna ignore Ryan for the whole day bcz he is soo excited that we r gonna surprise him with something special, i mean we will but at the end. So no matter what! we will not listen to him and ignore him fully, understood?"

"yeahh but u sure he will not feel hurt?" Tina asked with a concern.

"i mean he maybe feel hurt, but we will not melt even when he shows his puppy eyes" i said with a stern voice.

"ok let's go" we cheered, i can go to their bedroom and then talk but you know they will sleep there and not listen to me so i decided to call a meeting in restaurant, bcz my friends are clumsy as hell and i am sure sid heard only half things cuz he was sleeping all the time.

------------------------------------------------

(Ryan's pov)

I woke up with a veryyyyyyy fresh mood and i saw Chris making tea for himself, I greeted him but i was surprised bcz he didn't wish me on my special day, he is the one who calls me at midnight and wishes me and ruins my sleep but he did nothing of them, well i thought he must be preparing a surprise for me that's why he didn't wished me, i grinned and went to wash up.

We all met in restaurant, i greeted all of them but none of them did the same. They didn't even wished me, My heart felt a pang, like someone stabbed him, they all are the people who wishes me first on my birthdays but why they are behaving differently now, what if they forgot that it was my birthday-- no no no, i should wait for few more hours.

we all ate our breakfast in silence, what surprised me the most was Anjali didn't even glance at me not even once, simply just talking to sid, I was hurt! she used to kiss my cheek on my birthdays, but this time she didn't even remember.

(2 hours later)

Nothing changed in these 2 hours, its 11 am right now and they are still ignoring me like strangers, did i do something wrong? 

currently, me and cru are in our room packing our things because we will be living in North goa for next four days, Goa is huge!

'hey chris?" i tryna strike up a conversation with him but he seemed deaf, he didn't even looked at me when i called him so i decided to let it out, it hurt me so much! He was the first person whom i wanted to be with on my birthday, yet here he is not even glancing at me.

I was very hurt now, my friends are crossing the line.

We are ready to go now, but we have to load our luggage by oursleves now, cuz today is labour's day and the staff is at leave.

"hey, carry this" Sid ordered me to carry the most heavy suitcase, i would definetly fall if i carry that.

"wait that?! i can't carry it, its too heavy" i resist but he ignored me and i end up carrying it down the stairs..

It was too heavy, my shirt was drenching in my sweat, i wipped my sweat with my hand and carried the suitcase down the stairs, WOW! when i reached downstairs, i saw my friends laughing and sitting in car not even waiting for me, it is called a memorable birthday! seriously it will always be memorable for me, worst day!!!!

They all carried light bags and gave the most heavy one to me, i am like a walking structure, but still i tried my best to not to offend them.

____________________________________________

(Chris's pov)
we all 4 reached downstairs but Ryan was still up because of the weight he was carrying, i said we will not melt, but i was the first one who melted!

"guys, don't u think its too much? we are simply torturing him in this burning hot day, you know what his physic is like, he can faint anytime!" i said with a frown.

"but chris if we want our plan to succeed we have to do this, this is what we planned right" 

"hmm"

I couldn't help but worry a little, he is a rich dad's spoiled son, he is not used to it! when he is at his home he have 100 workers around him to carry his belongings, he hardly carries his bag, but i am not worried about the weight he is holding, i am worried bout him, he must be so hurt by our actions and yet we are doing it don't know why? i mean he is so delicate and fragile, and no one ever ignored or hated him, but tell you what! he did the same thing on my 10th birthday, he ignored me and because of it i started crying and he melted and hugged me...so i wanna give him taste of his own tea, he is so naughty!