SEC0ND DAY☆*: .。.

I didn't slept an inch yesterday night, cuz i was so excited for my birthday well only 2 days left for my birthday, since i am a 'rich dad spoiled day' so my birthdays have always been celebrated enormously with a lots of people and soo many types of dishes, beverages which i love alot!

Since i m not with my family right now so i am sure my friends must have planned something big! gosh! i m soo excited, i just slept 2 hours and now i have big dark circles under my doe eyes.

"ryu, were u partying all night and didn't invite us?" tina said.

"umm no" i said with a furrow.

"nahh cuz u look like u haven't slept whole night" tina said with an confused tone.

"oh i- i was not sleepy so that's why" i lied while giving an annoying smile.

"bro don't tell u were staring at cru's face all night" sid said with a funny tone, and chris started blushing.

"nahh i m not that pervert" actually i am, he was right i was staring at chris's face all night along, i swear he looked so heavenly, with that face. 

We finished our breakfast and decided to go to different types of churches as we are here for 5 days so we have many days left to explore more beaches.

We drove off to Basilica of bom jesus and it was so beautiful! I was so excited to go inside it.

"wahhh look here, the walls are golden" siddharth said with an amusement.

"we are not allowed to take pictures here guys!" anjali said with sadness in her tone, we really wanted to take pictures of that place but we can't violate rules set by government, but the place was just so cool and the walls were painted in golden colour, i don't know if its real gold or golden colour but it seems fine, different types of saints were painted on corner walls and benches were being set up to pray, and jesus were hung up supported by some iron nails and below that was situated a big table which had candles blowing on it and a priest was standing beside the prayer place, beside the priest there was a book stand on which bible was placed and many people were praying.

"I think we should pray too" chris said while looking around the chruch.

"yes, let's grab some candles and lit them up" tina said and we started to walk towards the priest and asked for 5 candles and lit them up, we sat on one bench, i was sitting in middle of anjali and chris, chris was sitting in the middle of siddharth and tina. 

And as always as our hands were joined and eyes closed, i was curious so i took a glance at chris and he was looking like god himself with that beautiful features of his.

I was staring at him blankly.

"What happened Ryan? Is something bothering u?" he said while opening his one eye to look at me, and i realised that i was staring at him like a mad person.

"uh-huh no, you continue"

"ok then" he said while fixing his focus on praying, and yeah i was again caught staring at him, gosh what's happening to me since the day trip started??? whatever.

                                            ***********************************

We finished our prayer and give offerings to god and step out of the church, it seems like it was going to rain and guess what? we don't have any Umbrella but we decided to let it pass and went to buy some coconut water.

As expected it started raining and there was no shed and they were not allowing us to enter the church as we were drenched so the only option left was to head back hotel, but our scooters were parked faraway from church as there was no parking place.

We decided to run as we spotted our scooters but the thing is there was a big wide road between the scooter and us and there was no pedestrian crossing, so we run towards our scooters and as i was running i was covering my head with my hands and looking down while crossing the road so i was not able to see a car moving towards me and suddenly i was pulled back with a great force and my head hit something, it was more like someone's chest.

My face was lifted up with two hands cupping my face and i saw the person, it was chris! 

"are u okay Ryu? are u hurt anywhere?" he said with a worrying tone.

I was looking at him with an flabbergasted expression as our faces were inches apart and our body pressing each other,

"oh, yeah i am okay" i said with a confused smile.

Chris hurriedly removed his hands and move backwards as everyone was looking at us, and i saw tina, sid and anjali waving their hands towards us from the other side of road and calling us there, we crossed road quicly.

"Are u okay Ryu?" anjali said while hugging me

"i am okay anju" i said hugging her back.

"ahh thank god for that, btw thank u so much cru for saving him" anjali said while grinning at chris and by now the rain had stopped.

"its okay anju, he is my friend its my responsibility to save him" he said while wiping his forehead with a handkerchief.

YEAH GUYS YEAH!!!! i melted again, why do he have to be so nice? my heart is jumping like crazy and i am sure they could my heartbeat loud and clear, he is too nice to be a human! god freaking save this man from any problem! please!.

We drove back to hotel and washed up and went downstairs to eat, ahh it was an exhausting day, i wasn't expecting any of this to be happening but its all for good! or not, i don't know, well the only ruling my mind right now is my birthday and what surprise my friends are going to give.

Let's meet tomorrow and have fun again!

_______________________________________________________

Guys, i wrote 1000 words today, i am so happy plus it my beloved husband's birthday today yay!

btw its choi beomgyu member of a kpop group TOMORROW X TOGETHER

don't forget to wish him okay! bye loves<3