€IG#ĩ D₳Y

"let's go!!!" Tina exclaimed in excitement.

"don't fall or u will definitely die" Sid said with a sulked expression and rolled his eyes.

"i will push u off" tina said pointing down with an innocent face.

Allow me to explain you the current situation, so as we promised yesterday that we will go to bungee jumping and here we are! standing on a pull 100 metres above from ground level, the view is great i can see greenery everywhere, Goa surely is a pure and green state!

My hair ruffled as the cold breeze hit my face and my body started to shiver, i mean its NOVEMBER! ofc its windy, i was feeling the air but suddenly my eyes shifted to a certain brown-haired boy, who was choking the railing with his hand grip, he was looking down at the ground, i could easily tell by his expressions that he is scared, he was looking nervous too!

"its okay ryan" i said reassuring him.

"i-i know, don't worry i am not a kid anymore, i can jump" he said still looking down, well his eyes tell something else.

Air was ruffling his dark-brown hairs, and his eyes widened all the time as he was looking down, his bangs becoming sweaty and he gulped down the saliva, his eyes met mine, i guess he got the hint that someone was staring at him fondly or u may say intently, his light brown eyes locked with mine dark brown ones, the way he was looking at me; i could tell he wanted to go back to the ground and didn't wanted to jump off a cliff, he didn't said anything and darted his eyes away, i saw his cheeks getting red whenever he notices that i m staring at him, maybe there's a chance-

"now its your turn sir" The instructor said, escorting me to the place from where i will jump.

"sir, u should go with him" The instructor said to Ryan pointing at me.

"but tina-" Ryan said looking at tina.

"tell you what ryu, i don't believe any of you boys! i will only go with Anjali" Tina said folding her hands to her chest, i gave her a betraying look but smiled.

"so you mean i will jump alone from this thing" sid said with widened eyes, pointing down.

"yeah"

"but that's not fair-"

"then you should have bring your boy cavin with u" Tina said looking irritated.

Sid blushed and agreed to jump alone, Tina smirked and waited for us to jump.

The instructor told me to wrap my arms around ryan's waist, he blushed madly at that and i smiled at his cuteness, then ryan wrapped his arms around my neck and the instructor tangled our legs. We both were blushing because why not! i could feel ryan's heartbeat; it was beating so fast, he was scared and shocked at the time, i looked at him one last time before jumping and he was still looking down with his eyes widened, i rubbed his back in order to calm him down, he looked at me and before we knew, he closed his eyes and we got pushed, i closed my eyes too!

Neither of us screamed but Ryan was holding me so tightly that it was getting hard for me to breathe but i let it be, after few seconds, i realised we were hanging in air with a rope around our ankles, i looked at ryu and smiled, his eyes were still shut so i told him to open his eyes, he took a sigh.

"thank u" he said with a smile and soon we were on a boat, which took us to the shore.

Since we were first, after us tina and anjali jumped but unlike us they shouted and grinned widly in air, and sid was last, he screamed his lungs out holding onto his chest which made us laugh so bad.