$€V€NT# D₳Y(2)

"This is not how u do it dumbo?" 

"Tins, i don't know! pls stop this; its frustrating!"

"no!!!!!"

"ahhhh you are so stubborn, tell me?"

"beg"

"what? have u gone mad? i mean you are mad since birth so its not a big think, but i m not begging, why are you teaching me how to do makeup? its not like i am gonna be a makeup artist"

"beg."

"ahhhh okay fine! bitch"

"tins, please leave me; i don't wanna know how to do makeup, please let me go!" Sid begged to tina joining his hands in a manner, let me explain u what is happening!

After breakfast, we all came to mine and chris's room cuz we were so tired to explore anything, plus there's not much left here to explore and we have to stay here for 2 more days! its relaxing, laying on bed and watch the sea while talking to your best friends, but it doesn't seem like that tho, Tina was teaching Sid how to do makeup, and you know Tina is a big stubborn so even after sid said 'no' she threatened him that she will tell his mom that he hit her (which is half true), so compulsively, he had to agree. And Anjali was looking some more adventurous places to visit in goa in her laptop, whereas, chris was making some coffee.

"good boy, now go to hell" Tina said while pushing sid off the chair to do her makeup.

"BITCH!!!" sid chimed and glared at tina but she seems careless.

"guys! I found a place where we can go in evening, its a bungee jumping mountain, we can do bungee jumping there and we can see sunset from the mountain" Anjali said cheerfully while looking in her laptop for more details.

"i always wanted to do bungee jumping, its in my bucket list! can we please go there? i know most of u are afraid of heights but please??" Chris squealed and showed his puppy eyes abandoning his coffee and we all looked at each other, chris was a dare-devil, he is not afraid of anything as far as i know him, few years ago, i was in my room with chris at my home, we were working on a project and a lizard came out of nowhere, i shrieked and hid behind chris and he just took the lizard in his hand and went to my backyard and let her go, i was flabbergasted that time! i mean i hate lizards.

"ok cru" we all said in unison, ofc none of us can deny his puppy eyes and it is like a threat to us! he never asks for something but when he wants something he jut shows his puppy eyes and we have to do it then! sadly. I mean c'mon he is too cute to be real! especially, when he shows his dimples!

"we will go there tomorrow, because i am tired" Tina said hugging anjali and resting her head on her shoulder.

"ok tiu" Chris said giving his most beautiful smile and i melted again and i felt anjali and sid's gaze on me, i looked at them; i could feel them teasing me. 

_________________________________________

(sid's pov)

we were still in our room and i looked through my pocket, oh shit!

"umm guys? i forgot, i have to return that boy his keychain, i will go and come back in few minutes" I said and rushed out of the room.

I went straight to the restaurant, it took me 5 minutes! ofc that hotel was huge enough to get lost, and accidentally, i collided with someone but bid him my sorry and guess what? I forgot where to go, very good! I didn't know where was I, i was walking through a corridor with so many rooms there, I stopped infront of a room, i heard someone screaming, i carefully peeked into the room and i saw