F!FTH D@Y (2) (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

We reached our next hotel and my mood was as down as before, as you know Goa is a state itself so apparently, it takes time to reach North goa from extreme South goa, i was still sad, hurt and angry as before, because even in that 1 and half hours long drive, my so-called friends didn't even spared a glance at me, not even once! they were all talking among themselves laughing and enjoying each other's company, and here i was sitting idle. To be honest, i feel like going home and crying on my bed, this was the worst birthday ever, where your friends forgot your birthday, and ignoring you like a complete stranger! is this what it meant to be?

Just like before, i carried all heavy bags, as i told u before too that today was labour's day was the staff is at holiday today only the managers and food servers were there. 

Today, chris was looking as handsome as always! he was wearing white shorts and oversized blue beach shirt and a handbag with adidas, he was looking fine! and here i am, wearing an oversized beige  sweater, since it was october, it was kinda windy there today and because of all greenery i was feeling cold, and so i was wearing sweater with denim skin-tight jeans. 

"hey, guys let's meet after 2-3 hours and lets play in water" siddarth squealed and i laughed at that.

Since, the resort had its private beach so we can go and play in the water anytime and guess what! i am sharing rooms with Chris again, i mean i was happy but it will be awkward.

I saw chris walking with tina hand in hand, and i was not feeling very good at looking at the sight in front of me so i just walked straight into my room and decided to get some sleep as i was exhausted and not feeling very well.

__________________________________________

(chris's pov)

I was walking with tina but my mind was filled with Ryan, my heart ached at seeing him sad and hurt, i just wanted to gift all this world to him! and yet here i am ignoring me, and hurting him. to be honest, i think it was fun but it is hurting me more seeing him like that, he is very cheerful, and active person, his face always plastered a sweet smile, and he keeps annoying me with his talks! he is a birthday fan person, even tho he was an introvert he still waits for his birthday everyday! and here i am ruining this all, but i am sure he would love his gift he is going to receive at evening.

I glanced as he walked at the rooms area and i knew he was going to sleep because its his daily habit.

"pls don't be too obvious, he will know" Tina said with a frown.

"am i? i mean i love him a lot (as a friend) , i can't see him hurt" i said in a sad tone.

"but you have to do it, its our plan we have to make it succesful" she said with a concern.

"yes" and our conversation died here and we decided to take rest.

_____________________________________________

(Ryan's pov)

I heard someone coming inside the room and i heard faint steps coming towards me but they stopped, i was sleeping or more like pretending to be sleeping but i knew it was chris and he did but layed down beside me and turned to his side.

my eyes opened as i heard faint crackling noises, i saw chris rushing out of the room without sparing a glance. don't know why he was in such a rush?

I dresses myself in comfortable shorts and oversized t shirts, which was even covering my limbs, i saw everyone running into the water and it was golden hour.

I sat on the porch of my room, there was no one on the beach except us, the sky was all golden and the sun was slowly setting, the golden hour was mesmerizing, nobody can match its beauty! it was surreal, i was looking at the sky with my knees buried in my chest, i suddenly looked at the direction where my friends was having fun with me, i saw chris staring at me and he suddenly looked away when i looked at him, maybe he was looking at something else, and i thought he was looking at me?