F!RST DAY(2)(●'◡'●)

After a journey of half an hour we finally reached Calangute beach. I swear i have never ever seen a beach in my life, as Jaipur is a desert area soo there are no beaches in Rajasthan. Plus i don't know how to swim, among all 5 only Chris and Tina know how to swim, so yep if we drown they have to save us.

It was miraculous, at first i was so afraid to step in the water but Anjali pushed me and the water was soo cold, shivers down my spine, but after that i had so much fun. 

After playing in water for like 1 and half hour, we were ravenous, so we sauntered over a beach restaurant, it was on Calangute beach only, and we ordered crab, fish fry, French fries  and some coke, as we were eating Siddharth eyes roamed around the beach and he saw many people doing water Activties like parasailing, parachute, Jetski, motorbike etc.

We decided to do some water Activites, we first went to do motorboat ride, it had 6 chairs facing each other, I, Sid and Chris sat on right side 3 chairs and Anjali and Tina were sitting at our opposite side.

As the motor starts producing noise, i was lost and i didn't when our motorbike started so as soon as i came back to my senses i realised everyone was shouting and we all were drenched. If i be honest, i m kinda afraid of water since the day i have watched moana, bro that movie is scary! and whenever i wash my face, i feel like i am going to drown so i shut my eyes for 1 second only, hehehehe i am stupid and i know that!

"wooo-hooo, ahhhhhh" i shouted.

I started shouting too, and suddenly a wave came and we all jumped from our seats, i got very scared! but suddenly i felt something on my right hand palm and i saw chris holding my right hand and caressing my fingers with his fingers, i looked at him in amusement, he looked so hot! his black bangs were all drenched in water and anyone can make out his body inside his drenched shirt! 

"yo-you lo-look" i said sluterring while staring at him blankly.

"hot?" he said with a small grin.

"actually i was going to say aw-" and i was cut with my mouth filled with sea water as i split it out and start coughing, well to be honest i was going to say hot only, but am i going to admit it? no.

he laughed and i again stared at him bcz he was way too cute!

After staring at him for good couple of seconds, he looked at me smiling, and he pointed towards front with chin as i followed his chin, i was met with a big splash of water and we all shouted and cheered! his caressing helped me alot! he always do this whenever i m nervous and it always helps me soo much! once when i was in 6th grade.....

*FLASHBACK*

I was in 6th grade and i took part in school singing competition, Chris always thinks that i sing very good so he forced me to participate in the competition, and today was the day!

I was very very nervous as it would be my first time performing in front of many people,  i was backstage next performance was mine, suddenly i felt a hand on my hand and someone was caressing my fingers with theirs,  i turned around and saw my best friend with a cheerful smile on his face which was like a bright sunshine to me!

"what are u doing chris?" i asked him,  he looked at me smiling "maybe it will help reduce your nervousness" he replied, i swear that was the moment someone cared about my feelings, i hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear "it really do", we pulled back our hug and i went to stage to perform, with my side eye i saw chris giving me a cheering smile and a thumps up! i nodded and start singing with the rhythm.

My performance went so well and my parents were proud of me as i secured second place and got a trophy! i again hugged chris, this time more tightly and he hugged me tightly too!

"Thank u so much chris" i said while pulling back from hug, "welcome my princess" he said while giving his best smile.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

After the big splash , I glared at him and he started laughing and suddenly another wave came and all the sea water went into his mouth, and this time i laughed loudly, i can't stop my laughing and he glared at me while coughing, i keep a finger on my mouth to stop laughing but he was looking so funny! hahahahaha. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....." i laughed while holding my tummy, "very funny ryu" he said mimicking me, ahhhhhhh he is sooo cute. and with that our ride ended and i finally came back to ground! ahhh it feels so good seeing ground after 15 mins of death and life! 

and with this our first day ended, we had so much fun but in less time as we were late, let's see what will happen tomorrow!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another chapter pookies~

its the longest chapter i have written till now!

and yeah i deleted my 'OUR FORBIDDEN LOVE' book cuz my story was same as the original book nothing new soo i prefer if u liked that book than read its original book by 

@billowystorm, this book has same name!

thank u~