Sandalwood scent U_U

We decided to rest a bit in our respective rooms, so yeah, i was sharing room with chris, tina and anjali in one room and siddharth alone in one room, now u will ask that why aren't u in same room as sid? cuz my parents trust chris the most and lol they would kill me if i stay in same room as anjali even though they know about our relationship and they don't even have any problem with it but still they trust chris the most amongst us soo fortunately or unfortunately i am sharing room with him.....

As soon as i entered the room, i throw my bag at floor and slumped on bed and roll myself into blanket like a cream roll, as i was very sleepy soo i closed my eyes, but i half opened my eyes to see chris's reaction, and he was laughing, he looks cute while laughing, his laugh reached his eyes, and his eyes squinted, his sweet dimples showing widly! he is so cute.

He repeated my action and now we were laying side by side, he looked out of the window with sun rays hitting his beautiful and sweat on his forehead! and as i was looking at him, i suddenly realised , IT WAS SOOO HOT!!!!!!!!! and i was getting baked inside the blanket, i threw it away without using my hands and he smiled at that...

Didn't know when i closed my eyes went into a deep sleep with a fairy beside me and entered my dream world.......

                                                         *****************************

"Hey, hey, ryan, Ryan, RYAN!!!" I suddenly woke up with a voice calling out my name, and i saw chris was waking me up by sitting  just beside me "AHHHHHHHHH CHRIS!!! LET ME SLEEP!"  with that as i turned to the other opposite of chris and started a tug of war with blanket and unfortunately, he was sitting on the blanket so as soon as i pull the blanket, he fell over me.....

WOW! now our faces were just inches apart, and i can smell his sandalwood scent tickling my nose, he blinked few times, his bangs touching my bangs....

SUDDENLY, someone entered the room with a loud thud of door and i pushed chris and he fell over his ass on floor, As i got back to my senses i saw sid, he barged into room without even knocking, RIDICULOUS!

"wassup guys?" he said, i just rolled my eyes at that, "looks like u two slept really well", he said pointing at the creature on floor rubbing his butt...chris stands up and shoot a glare at me, i looked at him with an apologetic smile....

" btw why u slept on floor, your back must be hurting" sid said, "oh i actua-", "he didn't slept on floor, he just fell on floor while sleeping" i said cutting chris, "oh. btw tina and anjali are waiting for u two in the dining hall bcz its 8 pm and they think we should eat", we exchanged looks before replying "we will be there in a minute"...

with that we both washed up and head down to the dining hall 

TOMORROW'S GOING TO BE THE FIRST DAY OF TRIP, I AM SO EXCITED...

_____________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER CHAPTER, I THINK ITS ENOUGH FOR TODAY,  AHHH I M TIRED...

BYE BYE LOVES<3