F!RST DAY(●'◡'●)

As i woke up morning rays hit my face and squinted my eyes, my eyes were roaming around the room when i saw a heavenly creature looking out of the window while drinking something, I was flabbergasted by the beauty of that man and my eyes stuck on his face, sunlight hitting his face as he was inhaling fresh air, i was in my own world looking at him like a dumb. He noticed my intense stare and turned around to face me, his lips forming a smile as he looked at me.

"Good morning Ryan" he said. "oh ah good morning chris" i replied.

"looks like you slept well last night", he said looking at me like exploring me and his smile changed into laugh. i didn't know what was so funny, so i decided to look myself in mirror and now i got the reason why he was laughing, my hair were looking like a nest, my saliva was dipping off my lower cheek and my shorts were curled up revealing my upper thighs, ahhhhhhh i hate this!

"stop laughing dumbo", i said with a grumpy face, "yeah yeah kiddo", he replied with a smirk. (well he was 1 year senior than me so i don't mind him calling me kiddo)

We washed up and as soon as we step out of the room, i collided with siddarth, which cause me falling on my butt.

"can't u see sid?" i said with a disappointed tone, "i am sorry ryu" he said with an apologetic smile. "btw girls are still getting washed up so they told us to go eat breakfast and not wait for them" he said, "but sid we can't leave them alone" chris said, "ahhhhhh nothing will happen cru" he said with an irritated tone. At last we decided to eat breakfast until girls come. (we have nicknames for everyone like tina- tiu, anjali- anju, chris- cru, ryan- ryu and siddarth- sid)

As we sat on our respected seats and start eating, after 10 mins, i saw anjali and tina, they looked awesome, i was not able to keep my away from anjali, she was looking like a fairy.

"hi boys" tina said with an smile on her face. "oh y-you are looki-ng so beautiful tins" chris said in an amused tone, "thanks cru" tina replied and placed a kiss on chris's cheek. Soo anjali and tina both were wearing one-piece, anjali was wearing a yellow one and tina was wearing a blue one with white sneakers, i swear they both looked breath taking.

And here we three, i was wearing an oversized white shirt with a colourful girl painted at the back of it and black shorts with black and white nike shoes and a small hanging bag, CRU was wearing blue shorts with an oversized beach shirt, like it had a print of leaves and coconut tress, and blue adidas shoes, not gonna lie, he was looking awesome, and at last sid was wearing white shorts with an oversized orange t shirt and white sneakers.

We hurriedly finished our breakfast, and went out to lend 3 scooters, cuz most of the tourists in goa uses scooters and motorbikes as goa is a crowded space and small vehicles cover less space, so we lend 3 scooters, me and anjali on one scooter, chris and tina on other scooter and sid alone at one scooter. 

-------------------