TH!RD DAY(^∀^●)ノシ

A/N- guys! listen to 'POSITIONS' by Ariana Grande while reading this chapter for better experience.

I woke up with a very heavy head, as i sat up on my bed. My head was spinning like crazy.

"ahhhhhhhhhh" i groaned while holding my head, i drifted my position to my right and saw Chris sleeping peacefully, should i wake him up? i don't know what is happening to me, i think i should wake him before things get worse.

"umm Chris? Chris! CHRIS!!!" I whisper shouted.

"Ryan, what happened? are u okay?" he said in sleepy voice while sitting up on bed with half eyes open. he is cute.

"oh-uh i don't know what's happening to me but my head is spinning like crazy and it is hurting so much" I said while pointing at my head in a cute way.

Suddenly I felt a palm on my forehead, my heart was bumping on my rib cage as he got closer to check my temperature and put his hand on my hand and his other hand on my forehead, i was flabbergasted by his actions and an adrenaline rush run through my spine, he looked up like thinking something and the other second our eyes met and our eyes locked with each other for few good minutes which felt like ages, i swear this was the perfect moment that i never wanted break, his hair was messy and his t shirt was loose revealing his collarbone, he looked ethereal, As it was a very awkward moment for both of us as we have never been this intimidate with each other before, he decided to speak before the air get more tensed.

"uh-huh, well you have high fever and you are burning up" he said while removing his hands.

"oh" I was so numb to think what he said cuz i haven't slept much at night.

"wait what?!!! I, Ryan Mathew have high fever?!!" i said with a flabbergasted expression while pointing at myself and he just laughed at it.

"yes you, Ryan Mathew have high fever!"

"are u seriously joking?! i don't get sick very easily you know, like freaking once in a year" I said with an amused expression.

"whatever, but you have fever maybe its because of what happened yesterday, we were all drenched" he said with sarcasm in his voice.

"oh, but yeah don't tell others, i don't want them to worry about me. I can take care of myself" i said proudly.

"oh, really Ryu? u sure?" he said with a smirk painting on his lips.

"yes meri gudiya (MY DOLL) " i said with a furrow like challenging him.

"ohk let's see and yeah don't call me that, you are the doll here" he said while walking towards washroom.

"whatever, well my rani (princess) look cute today" i said smirking at him, for real i was flirting with him.

"i know" he blushed and walked away.

                       ******************************

"UMM Ryu are u okay? u seem lost" anjali said with a worried expression. I don't want her to worry about me and that's why i didn't tell her that i have fever.

"oh-uh yeah i am okay"

"Guys let's not go anywhere today, i am so tired plus this hotel is very big and have a damn big swimming pool, massage centre, spa centre and all" Tina said while resting her head on chris's shoulder.

"yeah i didn't slept well at night, let's just do fun in swimming pool and all" siddharth said.

"oh so its decided that we will enjoy here today" 

"yeahhh" everyone exclaimed in unison with a grin.

                            ***********************************

"Since we are not going anywhere now, i can take care of myself well now" i said with proud smile. me and Chris were currently in our room, changing our clothes as we have to go down with others for swimming (even tho i can't swim).

"You are not going to swim" he declared with a serious expression.

"i will"

"no."

"yes!"

"no means no" 

"who are you to stop me huhn?!!" i realised what i said just now, ofc he was my best friend his duty was to keep me away from those things which can harm me and my parents let me go just because of him.

"hey, i didn't m-"

"I AM YOUR BEST FRIEND AND ITS MY DUTY TO KEEP YOU AWAY FROM SUCH THINGS WHEN YOU ARE SICK!!!!!!!" he shouted and left.

 "i am seriously so stupid, now he is mad and i can't do anything, but i will swim" i said to myself, chris get's rarely mad and yeah this was the time, now i can't do anything, well i am sure he will get normal in few hours and we can talk again, great! well that's what I think.

                          *******************************

We were now at swimming pool, the vibe was cool, cold winds was blowing like fanning us, and yeah chris was avoiding eye contact with me, i know he cares for me but its my life i can do anything i want, he is not me and i am kinda okay now, i am not burning like before nor my head is spinning maybe its because of the medicine he gave me, oh shit! i didn't even thanked him for that. 

"umm Ryan?, Are u okay?" Tina said, and everyone averted their  towards me and as soon as i looked at chris, he turned his head towards his front ofc again avoiding eye contact.

"um yeah, i am okay" i said while glancing at chris and i can feel his smirking face.

"lets gooooo!!!!!" sid exclaimed in excitement. he was so happy, i laughed at his stupidness.

"yeahh"

We all jumped in swimming pool, it was way too deep, and so huge too with a waterfall in between, well i had tube on me so i was safe, so there's nothing to worry but as soon as I step inside  the swimming pool i feel like my body burning up again, but i ignored it!

                               ********************************

Its been 2 hours since we are in swimming pool, now we decided to have lunch as we all were ravenous after splashing water on each other and ofc like before chris ignored me and now we were sitting on a table with a lots of seafood on our table, we actually came out drenched and sat in dining hall for food cuz we were planning to go to swimming pool again after lunch.

"Wowwwww its so tasty!" Anjali said with an amused expression while eating lobster piece, she is so cute and there Tina and Chris (The lovebirds of our group) feeding each other, siddarth made an eww expression while looking at them, i don't know but i was just not to happy seeing them like this.

"Guys! i think i forgot my phone near swimming pool" i said while searching my phone through my pockets, "i will be back in a minute" i said while running outside.

I reached the place and now the only problem was, since the swimming pool was huge and his left and right corner had rooms so there was no way of going to left side without swimming, well there was a way, in which i have to take a whole circle round of hotel to reach there, but you know i was hungry and so there's no way i am going with that way, so i decided to swim.

I looked around to find a tube but i didn't saw any so i told my mind that it was just this close, and i can swim without tube, well it looks like that, since in this 2 hours i haven't gone to deep side of my swimming pool and now the problem was my phone was at the deep side of the swimming pool, i put it there when i was filming me and anjali.  I know i am stupid.

________________________________________________

GUYS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 160 READS I THOUGHT IT WOULD AT LEAST REACH ONLY 100 READS NOT MORE THAN THAT, BUT I AM SO HAPPY

THANK U SO MUCH FOR ALL LOVE AND SUPPORT!

AND DO LISTEN TO POSITIONS BY ARIANA GRANDE CUZ  THAT SONG HAS MY HEART LOL

BYE BYE!<3