₦I₦€₸H D₳¥

UFF.

Ofc, Tina and sid are fighting again cuz why not? they have 100 reasons to fight! the thing is sid just ate Tina's half of chocolate cakes and you know tina loves chocolate more than her boyfriend (chris) so she is actually ready to sacrifice Chris to eat chocolates.

"guys! guys! GUYS!!!!! STOP THIS OR I AM GONNA STAB BOTH OF YOU!!" Anjali yelled threatening both of them, chris and i changed looks on this behaviour of anju, i mean she is the sweetest but at times she can be most dangerous person which scares all 4 of us.

"OK! we are done, sit down anju" They both said in unison as they were obviously getting scared of anjali.

"UMM GUYS? why don't we go on beach and spend time there" I suggested, it was aready past 5 pm and the sun was about set in 1 hour so it will be a great idea plus its our last day here.

"yeah sure, after all its our last day here, i will miss this place" Chris said glancing out of the window looking at the beach, i guess i told you all that the resort we are staying in has its own beach, its soo beautiful! it is decorated in colourful lights and many beach activities.

And when i and chris kissed first time, there were fireworks all over the sky, this was my best birthday because i FREAKING KISSED MY FIRST LOVE!!, i blushed at the thought and all of them were looking at me as if i had committed some type of crime.

'WHAT?" i blushed.

"sometimes you really creep me out ryu, are u okay?" Tina said in an disgusting tone.

"yeah yeah" I replied.

"why your cheeks are red then?" Sid teased me looking at chris.

"that's just......NOTHING!!" i yelled in embarrassment and chris chuckled, I looked at him and i realised that i would do anything to make him smile like that, he has the most beautiful smile i have ever seen! I blushed hard this time and looked away.

"let's change and meet at 5:30 on this beach" Chris and escorting everyone out of the room.

"what was that?" he turned to me closing the door behind him, a small smile crept on his face.

"what was what?" i blushed unable to look at him in the eye, my black and silky bangs covered my eyes as i lowered my head.

He walked towards me and bended down to look at my face, his and my faces were inches apart, i glanced at his pink cherry lips, the urge to taste them again, only i know how i controlled myself to not to kiss him at the moment, he tucked my bangs behind my ears with his pinky fingers, and as soon as he saw my eyes; he grinned widely and backed off, this time my whole face turned red and i couldn't help but smile.

"Nothing" he said and...

He kissed my forehead and headed straight towards the bathroom to change his clothes, i was in shock! what the heck just happened? he kissed my forehead!!!!!! OMG THIS WAS SO FREAKING SWEET AND CUTE, i am gonna die if he keep doing this!

I quickly changed myself too.

_____________________________

(sid's pov)

It took me 5 minutes to change myself into swimming clothes, i was wearing an oversized beach shirt and orange shorts, my inner body was feeling cold cuz of the windy weather, currently i am walking in a corridor looking for a small, tiny, black-haired boy.

And guess what? I saw him! he was cleaning a guest room.

"what? what the-" i pulled him with me and took him to my room and closed the door.