CHPTER 1: Life at Orphanage

At midnight a handsome person with a baby in his hands(You) came to the orphanage with another person with dimple smile.

Jin: Should we leave y/n here, I mean ...

RM:It is best for her saftey, she should stay away from our world till the right time come.

Jin:I think you are right...

They kept the cute baby girl on the small bench outside the orphanage with a short note having y/n's name...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cut to 15 years later
It was a usual day at the orphanage, you were waken up by a shout by your "so called father" at this Orphanage.
Father:Wake up u Lil brats you useless asses. Get up and get to your work

You woke up brushed your teeth freshened up and then went to the kitchen with your other mates and started cutting veggies for your breakfast.

After that you began cleaning all the windows and gates of the orphanage. You just kept on doing all the chores while humming some songs of BTS.

After working whole morning you headed to your dining room for breakfast.

After breakfast it was your school time so you rested a while and then got ready for your school which was of course inside the orphanage only.

After attending all the classes you changed and went for the evening chores.

These all harsh behaviour and exhausting day routine made you strong and of a confident nature who can stand for herself all alone.

At the evening some bullies cam to you while you were sweeping, they spilt the water bucket which you were using and you gave a death glare to the leader of that bully group and all of a sudden he fainted. You also was unable to figure out what happened just now but there were many incidents before also where something different than usual happened while you were overwhelmed with anger or any other emotion. You didn't knew what exactly it was but you just ignored these events as co incidence. But soon someone will come who will tell you about those incidents.

All the chores and homework all together took 5-6 hours. After dinner it was 11 pm and you were about to sleep when you remembered that it was your birthday tomorrow as written on the note with your name.

You decided to wake till 12 to wish yourself so you just lied on the bed reading your favourite novel.

It was 12 and you knew nobody will wish you, everyone else was asleep so you just had your earphones on and played birthday song and then some other sort of music.

Then you fell asleep unaware of what is going to happen the next day...

Someone was about to come to change your life
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today guys.
Hope you liked the first chapter.

Spoiler for next chapter:A handsome guy will come to adopt you and will take you away from normal human world.